Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 83 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 82 83
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by 2&1/2:
I wonder whats going on with these, when should we expect the first few people to get their gauges.

Yeah, me too, did you take off on a vacation man? You haven't posted whether or not these have even been ordered yet. When can we expect these to be produced and shipped?

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
bump

2000 Sport SE
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Well????????????????????

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Hmmmmm......just going to assume the guy is busy. At least I hope.

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
he is he is very buisy to let you know for a fact he is trustworthy and i wouldnt want anyone else running a gb except for this guy he gets 5 stars in my book

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
People are just talking, i dont think anybody really doubts him. Theres really nothing to update us about as long as the order has been placed, so i guess we have to sit tight.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:
People are just talking, i dont think anybody really doubts him. Theres really nothing to update us about as long as the order has been placed, so i guess we have to sit tight.

Theres nothing to update, how do you figure? We dont even know the order has been placed yet, that's what we are asking and wondering about. Nobody is doubting him at all, we just want to know what the status is.

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by BURNTU2:

Theres nothing to update, how do you figure? We dont even know the order has been placed yet, that's what we are asking and wondering about. Nobody is doubting him at all, we just want to know what the status is.

I agree with you.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

I agree with you.

Hey that's all I want to know.......I guess I m just a little anxious to get em in, that's all.

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by 2&1/2:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

I agree with you.

Hey that's all I want to know.......I guess I m just a little anxious to get em in, that's all.

I feel the same way, but this was started back in July and has taken this long, so I guess a few more days isn't out of the question. It would be smart for 1BADTOUR to keep us posted though. I am also not doubting, but I'm in sales and one of the most important things you can do is to keep your customers aware of what's going on. With the last post on 11/02, it's time for more news.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
Page 40 of 83 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard