Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 83 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 82 83
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
I would also like to know how hard this is going to be to install. I usually spend a lot of money on these kinds of things but never put them in cause I do not know how to. Send me a pm with the info too badtour. Glad to see the group buy will actually go through, I hope these gauges are impressive!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
wow....i just started coming to this site a few weeks ago and just today saw this group buy. i dont really feel like filing through 32 pages of stuff, so if someone could answer these questions, i would appreciate it:
Will these fit my 1995 Contour GL?
Can we order just the HVAC?
Do the HVAC only come in white/glowing all blue/green?
Can we order the HVAC with reverse glow? (just the words light up...not the whole face)
Is it possible to have these silver during the day and then glow blue at night?

lots of questions i know, but i already have reverse glow silver face guages for my contour...and want these to match up well.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Quote:

wow....i just started coming to this site a few weeks ago and just today saw this group buy. i dont really feel like filing through 32 pages of stuff, so if someone could answer these questions, i would appreciate it:

Thats just lazy, read the first 2 pages and almost all your info will be found.

2000 Sport SE
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Any news?

2000 Sport SE
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Anyone wanting to buy my spot, please PM me, as I have sold my SVT. I will make you a deal, provided you are not on the list as of now.

Jim

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I;m never doing a GB again, because people drop out because thy've sold their cars before its all said and done. I'm gettin impatient!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
I;m never doing a GB again, because people drop out because thy've sold their cars before its all said and done. I'm gettin impatient!

Except, if you could read, I already paid for mine, and therefore am helping the Group Buy. Some people amaze me for the way they can't see what is written right in front of them. And where, on the list of Paid are you? I don't even see you name.

Jim

Last edited by JETNBYA; 10/21/03 04:46 AM.

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Yeah, he paid for just HVAC. So YOU too, didn't read what was right in front of you, so you made the same tiny simple little mistake as he did as well, so please just forgive him for overlooking the fact you did pay, ok?

Don't worry guys, we'll all get our stuff here sooner than you know. 10 years from now you wont think this was a long time to wait

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Quote:

Yeah, he paid for just HVAC. So YOU too, didn't read what was right in front of you, so you made the same tiny simple little mistake as he did as well, so please just forgive him for overlooking the fact you did pay, ok?

Funny stuff

98 3.0 svt: Sold
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by JETNBYA:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Except, if you could read, I already paid for mine, and therefore am helping the Group Buy. Some people amaze me for the way they can't see what is written right in front of them. And where, on the list of Paid are you? I don't even see you name.

Jim

I wasn't doggin on ya, All I was saying was the fact that people are selling their cars!!!!before the group buy is over.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 34 of 83 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard