Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 83 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 82 83
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
That's what I may end up doing if BADTOUR can't find me a gauge cluster I just didn't want my gauges to have this ghetto hole when lit up.

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
My trip reset is on the right side, AND has the cable type speedometer, so maybe you just need to get an instrument cluster for a '95 CONTOUR? Because anything later model than that will have electronic speedo servo controling the needle, and your 95 won't be able to control it.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Josch:
My trip reset is on the right side, AND has the cable type speedometer, so maybe you just need to get an instrument cluster for a '95 CONTOUR? Because anything later model than that will have electronic speedo servo controling the needle, and your 95 won't be able to control it.

Yea, sounds good. Thanks for the info. But honestly I can't be arsed to fumble around a junk yard, looking for one. More than likely I'll end up hole punching the trip reset area.

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Josch:
OR www.car-part.com

That's a really cool website! I wish I had thought of something like that. Imagine that, an online junk yard

Well, cheapest one I could find that didn't have a "Call for price" tag on it was $75 The hole punch is sounding more promising all the time. I'll keep looking around that site and when I get a few minutes I'll call up and see if I can haggle them down

Thanks,
Tim

A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
hole punch the one side... then with some tape... tape the punched piece to the inside of the other side.... it may just work or... you could make that hole some sort of design.... take a piece of hard paper and paint it the color of your car ...put it behind gauge ...problem solved... be creative... a little ford emblem.... print one out (small) cut that hole to fit it.... then put it behind the gauge overlay

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Well if i read correctly we now have all 25 or should here soon. It is almost unreal me might actually have these befor cold weather.

2000 Sport SE
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I have to go to the bank on Tue and send in my money.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by alibies:
hole punch the one side... then with some tape... tape the punched piece to the inside of the other side.... it may just work or... you could make that hole some sort of design.... take a piece of hard paper and paint it the color of your car ...put it behind gauge ...problem solved... be creative... a little ford emblem.... print one out (small) cut that hole to fit it.... then put it behind the gauge overlay

Punch a hole and the phosphor starts to oxidize. Completely ruining the gauges very slowly from that hole punch. Just remove the trip-o stick altogether.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Update, adding one to the paid list of the combo set.

Ok everyone we have all the buyers we need, now I need everyone to get there payment in, send payment to my paypal account which is apluckydog@yahoo.com . If your paying through paypal please add $2.75 for paypal fees. I have shipping info at the bottom for those of you who need to pay with check or money order.

Ok here is the list.

Regular gauges with hvac combo
1)1BADTOUR Paid
2)Shifty GT40 PM
3)Micah ?
4)crusinmercury Paid
5)weaselbomb Paid
6)tttc Paid
7)Bumpin Paid
8)Skrilla187 Paid
9)Contour_LXsport PM
10)Tim Paid
11)2&1/2 Paid
12)alibies Paid
13)Josch Paid
14)Vermeleon69 PM
15)jholloway Paid
16)manfre Paid
17)XKontour98 Paid
18)mysticalillusion PM
19)fastrussman Paid

SVT Gauges with havc combo

1)Kappa2006 ?
2)hetfield Paid
3)JETNBYA Paid
4)dubkatz PM
5)ABeeSVT Paid
6)Zamudio Paid
7)Nickyd1298SVT Paid
8)stevers Paid
9)Kontofosho Paid
10)skat Paid
11)scottd60 Paid
12)Dmitri Paid

This is for the gauges and hvac, SVT or V6
Which will be $72.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

Ok these will take 2 weeks to get these made and shipped out after we get everyones money in, so lets get rolling on this.

Oh and here is the list for the people that just want hvac. These will be $27.00 plus $8.00 for shipping.

1)DomesticAssault ?
2)MapOfTaziFoSho Paid
3)huey3211 ?

For those who need to send a check or money order you can send it to:
Adam Prewett
211 Church Dr.
Tecumseh,OK

Put your name and address on paper with the check or money order and send it to me, oh please put your CEG member name on the paper too.

Ok if you have a blue ? By your name please send me a PM letting me know where you are at with your payment. If you have a green PM by your name don't worry about anything, because I have heard from you and will be reciving payment shortly. If you have a red Paid by your name you are done and waiting on everyone else.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Page 32 of 83 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard