Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 83 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 82 83
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by scottd60:
Adam,

I will help this out by changing my order to from "HVAC" to full "SVT Guage Set" I will send you the difference through Paypal...Do I need to pay the Paypal fee again If not then the difference should be $42.25 correct? I have paid $37.75 for the HVAC.

Let me know and I will send payment today

Thanks,
Scott

Scott,

That would be great man. Yeah you'll have to pay the paypal fee again though. Just send me $45.00 via paypal and you'll be all squared away.

This is great, I can almost smell the gauges.LOL

Thanks,
Adam Prewett
"1BADTOUR"

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Payment sent...upgrade me to Paid...SVT & HVAC
What is it now 1 or 2 more to get this going...come on now

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Update, adding one to the paid list of the combo set.

Ok everyone we have all the buyers we need, now I need everyone to get there payment in, send payment to my paypal account which is apluckydog@yahoo.com . If your paying through paypal please add $2.75 for paypal fees. I have shipping info at the bottom for those of you who need to pay with check or money order.

Ok here is the list.

Regular gauges with hvac combo
1)1BADTOUR Paid
2)Shifty GT40 PM
3)Micah ?
4)crusinmercury Paid
5)weaselbomb Paid
6)tttc Paid
7)Bumpin Paid
8)Skrilla187 Paid
9)Contour_LXsport PM
10)Tim Paid
11)2&1/2 Paid
12)alibies Paid
13)Josch Paid
14)Vermeleon69 PM
15)jholloway Paid
16)manfre Paid
17)XKontour98 Paid
18)mysticalillusion PM
19)fastrussman Paid

SVT Gauges with havc combo

1)Kappa2006 ?
2)hetfield Paid
3)JETNBYA Paid
4)dubkatz PM
5)ABeeSVT Paid
6)Zamudio Paid
7)Nickyd1298SVT Paid
8)stevers Paid
9)Kontofosho Paid
10)skat Paid
11)scottd60 Paid
12)Dmitri PM

This is for the gauges and hvac, SVT or V6
Which will be $72.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

Ok these will take 2 weeks to get these made and shipped out after we get everyones money in, so lets get rolling on this.

Oh and here is the list for the people that just want hvac. These will be $27.00 plus $8.00 for shipping.

1)DomesticAssault ?
2)MapOfTaziFoSho Paid
3)huey3211 ?

For those who need to send a check or money order you can send it to:
Adam Prewett
211 Church Dr.
Tecumseh,OK

Put your name and address on paper with the check or money order and send it to me, oh please put your CEG member name on the paper too.

Ok if you have a blue ? By your name please send me a PM letting me know where you are at with your payment. If you have a green PM by your name don't worry about anything, because I have heard from you and will be reciving payment shortly. If you have a red Paid by your name you are done and waiting on everyone else.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Ok before everyone gets excited we still need 2 people to send payment for the combo set, before we can go forward with this group buy. We have one on the way and I'm going to get the other one really soon. If it comes down to just one I will buy the extra one and sale it later. I thought I would make sure everyone understood that we still need 25 combo orders paid for before I can get these made. The hvac onlys are just extras and do not count towards the 25 combos needed. This is why I have two different list listed below.

So hang in everyone we are almost there, we see the top of the mountain right now, we just have to reach it now.

Ok so far we have 24 people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list for gauges and hvac combo, SVT and SE.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)alibies
4)manfre
5)Bumpin
6)tttc
7)2&1/2
8)Tim
9)Jholloway
10)crusinmercury
11)WeaselBomb
12)hetfield
13)Nickyd1298SVT
14)Skrilla187
15)stevers
16)JETNBYA
17)XKontour98
18)skat
19)ABeeSVT
20)Zamudio
21)Kontofosho
22)fastrussman
23)scottd60

Paid list for hvac only.

1)MapOfStaziFoSho

Ok lets make these list grow.

Oh and this is also going to be the order the gauges are shipped out, whoever is on the list first, gets there gauges first.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I didn't know I didn't count...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I can smell my gauges, but they won't do me any good with my stock 95 gauge cluster

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
PM'd 1badtour and I'll pay this week as promised.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Tim:
I can smell my gauges, but they won't do me any good with my stock 95 gauge cluster

Tim

Why? Did you order the SVT indiglo set? If so, you might want to reconsider, because I don't think you can put SVT instrument cluster in your '95. You see, '95 had a cable operated speedometer, but I guess newer models had electronic servo operated speedo that adjusts based on the VSS (vehicle speed sensor) via PCM system. I also thought I may have read somewhere in here that somebody even tried an SVT cluster in a '96 or something that DID even have elect speedo an all, but still didn't work right, like the tach was way off caliberation and gauges didn't work or something. I can't confirm this last deal, but I know my first statement is correct. If I'm totally making a mal assumption then disregard this whole post. I was just looking out for fellow CEG'ers who may be wanting to try things that may not be possible.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Josch:
Originally posted by Tim:

Tim

Why? Did you order the SVT indiglo set? If so, you might want to reconsider, because I don't think you can put SVT instrument cluster in your '95. You see, '95 had a cable operated speedometer, but I guess newer models had electronic servo operated speedo that adjusts based on the VSS (vehicle speed sensor) via PCM system. I also thought I may have read somewhere in here that somebody even tried an SVT cluster in a '96 or something that DID even have elect speedo an all, but still didn't work right, like the tach was way off caliberation and gauges didn't work or something. I can't confirm this last deal, but I know my first statement is correct. If I'm totally making a mal assumption then disregard this whole post. I was just looking out for fellow CEG'ers who may be wanting to try things that may not be possible.

I have a 1995 Mystique LS V6, which means my trip reset is on the left side of the tach and not the right. These gauges are designed for ones that have the trip reset on the right. I would have to get the gauge cluster out of a later model Mystique/Contour.

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
i dont think you would... why not just use a hole punch on the one side?

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

Page 31 of 83 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard