Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 83 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 82 83
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Tim:
Originally posted by alibies:
this buy must end soon... the more people that keep adding in are just adding to the waiting time... its not that i dont want more people to have indiglos... its just that ... were where these people when the price was being set? GEESH... im getting ansy...

I actually think it's better that we do let more people in on this, because the more people we let in on this the better chance we have of meeting the minimum number of orders needed to process the GB.

Once that minimum is met, I have no dillusions that BADTOUR is simply going to give everyone who hasn't paid a nice, friendly "last chance" notice and then drop them from the GB.

Think about it. It's good for us.

Tim

Good point tim, I will leave the group buy open untill I have 25 people paid.

I'm waiting on a few people to send payment and as soon as I get 25 people paid I will put the order in to my supplier, it will take about 2 weeks to get them made and about a week after that to mail them all out. I will be closing the group buy as soon as I have 25 paid orders, I will give everyone a "last chance" and then send the order in, which will all fall on the same day.

Thats about all for now.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
just keeping it at the top...

'04 SER Spec V Moltec Silver stock no longer own 97' T-red GL Sport Zetec 2.0 I4 16v DOHC MTX http://fast4doors.com/
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I will pay for the gauges on Oct 1 for sure. I might be able to pay for it earlier. Definite on Oct 1.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Damn.

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Contour_LXsport:
I will pay for the gauges on Oct 1 for sure. I might be able to pay for it earlier. Definite on Oct 1.

DAMN YOU!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
When are they going to be ordered? The decision on my cars fate will be made by fri the 19th....possibly totalled...

so far I am 2 for 2 as far as totalling SVT's

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
They fit my gl 97? if they do sign me up when is due date to pay?

Paula Salas '97 Contour GL MEXICO
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by tuner_girl:

If people are going to come into the GB now, that is cool , but they better pay now. IMHO Because this will continue to be strechted and as it is people are saying Oct 1st and I mean it does get cold in MI and this is not a fun install in cold weather. I mean the only reason I waited one week to pay was because I wanted it on next months bill. JMO

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Originally posted by tuner_girl:

If people are going to come into the GB now, that is cool , but they better pay now. IMHO Because this will continue to be strechted and as it is people are saying Oct 1st and I mean it does get cold in MI and this is not a fun install in cold weather. I mean the only reason I waited one week to pay was because I wanted it on next months bill. JMO

I second that.......it's been two months, and it's only 80 bucks. I really didn't want to be doing this in 30 degree weather.

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
Do they fit or not?? If your entering the GB you are commiting to pay and not to delay everyone else, I'm not that kind of person if they'll fit, i'll buy them if they wont I WONT.. thats it

AND THIS REPLY IS FOR THE GB HEAD OF THIS POST.. IVE HAD A HARD WEEK THANKS

Paula Salas '97 Contour GL MEXICO
Page 24 of 83 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard