Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 83 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 82 83
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Nickyd1298SVT:
Can I still get in on this or no? If i can PM me with the info to pay through paypal. I will take both speedo and hvac.

Yes you can still get in on this. Pm sent.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Batmobile:
If we meet up this weekend cruising, i'll give you cold hard cash man!

Yeah I'll be out crusising this weekend. So I'll talk to you about a meeting place tomorrow.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
money sent!

~Weasel Bomb 1998 Contour SE Sport TOTALLED For Sale: DUAL EH'D Powdercoated Blue UIM (prefer local pickup) Bullitt Fuel Door
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Updating the list.

Ok everyone that is paying thru paypal, I just found out this morning that they are charging me $2.75 for each transaction on my paypal account. So I hate to do this but all who send paypal please send $2.75 extra to cover the charge. All those who have sent payment thru paypal already please send the extra $2.75 for paypal fees. Thanks in advance, and once again sorry, I didn't know paypal would do that.

Ok so far we have 15 people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate
4)alibies
5)manfre
6)Bumpin
7)BlackSativa (FCO)
8)tttc
9)2&1/2
10)Tim
11)fastrussman
12)Johnnyfive
13)Jholloway
14)crusinmercury
15)WeaselBomb

Ok lets make this list grow.

Oh and this is also going to be the order the gauges are shipped out, whoever is on the list first, gets there gauges first.

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Updating the list. We lost one today, I hope we don't lose anymore, I really want to see this go through, I may have the extra person we need to replace the one we lost. So everyone keep your head up.

Ok everyone that is paying thru paypal, I just found out this morning that they are charging me $2.75 for each transaction on my paypal account. So I hate to do this but all who send paypal please send $2.75 extra to cover the charge. All those who have sent payment thru paypal already please send the extra $2.75 for paypal fees. Thanks in advance, and once again sorry, I didn't know paypal would do that.

Ok so far we have 14 people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate
4)alibies
5)manfre
6)Bumpin
7)tttc
8)2&1/2
9)Tim
10)fastrussman
11)Johnnyfive
12)Jholloway
13)crusinmercury
14)WeaselBomb
15)?

Oh and this is also going to be the order the gauges are shipped out, whoever is on the list first, gets there gauges first.

Ok everyone lets get payment in so we don't lose anyone else.

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Update,

Well we have 14 people who have paid. We still need the remaining people on the group buy to pay so we can get these made and shipped out. Come on everyone lets get this finished, lots of people who have paid already are waiting.

Ok if you name is not on this list you have paid, If your name is on this list please PM me and let me know when you plan on paying.

Unpaid list: Gauges and havc, SVT and SE

1)SinisTour29
2)Batmobile
3)Micah
4)Skirlla187
5)Contour_LXsport
6)hetifield
7)vermeleon69
8)Kappa2006
9)JETNBYA
10)dubkatz
11)ABeeSVT
12)Zamudio

Unpaid list: Hvac only

1)scottd60
2)Judge
3)DomesticAssault

Ok so if your name is on either of those list please PM me and let me know when you plan on sending payment.

I will be sending a PM to everyone who hasn't paid just in case they are not keeping up with this group buy.

Thats about it for now, everyone that has paid is waiting to hear good news.

Don't forget if your sending payment through paypal please send an extra $2.75 for paypal fees.

L
L
I have a CSVT 99 And am interested can I get in. And are there some problems with the lettering on the gauges

Adam
CSVT99
66Mustang

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Loch:
I have a CSVT 99 And am interested can I get in. And are there some problems with the lettering on the gauges

Adam
CSVT99
66Mustang

Yes you can get in on this, just send a PM my way to let me know what you want.

Ok here is the deal on the gauges that have been mispelled, this was fords fault, 99-00 contours and mystiques where all mispelled on the traction control. It is spelled "traotion" on the guages you'll be getting, these were a freebee because of this mistake, you are getting them free too, your just paying for the gauges and hvac. It would cost alot of money to have new templates made,like hundreds.
So remember your getting these for free you have the option of putting them on or using your old ones, personally I'll be putting them all on because it looks good and I'm not going to let a mispelling keep me from putting them all on.

So I belive that answers all your questions. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me.

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Updating the list.

Ok so far we have 15 people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate
4)alibies
5)manfre
6)Bumpin
7)tttc
8)2&1/2
9)Tim
10)fastrussman
11)Johnnyfive
12)Jholloway
13)crusinmercury
14)WeaselBomb
15)hetfield

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i just realized that I'm number 13 on the paid list. My lucky number, or is that a bad thing.. hmmm.....

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
Page 16 of 83 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard