Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 83 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 82 83
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I dont know why its on all the time. My mechanic couldnt figure it out either. Its just always on. Sometimes it turns off. I get happy. But then next time I start my car its on again. Always in the bottom left blinding me.

I have silver reverse indies in right now. I may just keep them. Odds are Ill just throw my old ones back in. Maybe even see if I can rewire it somehow (by seeing if I can I mean have one of my more electrically advanced friends) reverse the lights and everything around.

Worse comes to worse Ill just slap my originals back in and use them to make it look hot...

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Ok Badtour, I paid my $2.75 at lunch today.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
hey 1badtour i know i asked you before to ask your contact if they would be willing to make reverse indy hvac but you said they would not cuz it would look too stock. well could you ask again cuz there is a obvious need/wanting for these. i had to drop out of your gp b-cuz of my $$$ situation but i'd be willing to be someones crack hoe to get the reverse hvacs. we could even make a list of who wants them and you can then pass it on to your contact and then they can decide if it would be a waste of time/money. since they are going to make the indiglos for you, they are going to have the templates already anyway and it shouldn't cost them that much more to develope revs. hvacs.

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Updating the paid list.

Ok everyone that is paying thru paypal, I just found out this morning that they are charging me $2.75 for each transaction on my paypal account. So I hate to do this but all who send paypal please send $2.75 extra to cover the charge. All those who have sent payment thru paypal already please send the extra $2.75 for paypal fees. Thanks in advance, and once again sorry, I didn't know paypal would do that.

Ok so far we have eight people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate
4)abilies
5)manfre
6)Bumpin
7)BlackSativa (FCO)
8)tttc

Ok lets make this list grow.

Oh and this is also going to be the order the gauges or shipped out, whoever is on the list first, gets there gauges first.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Is it okay if i pay you in person sometime next week man?

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I know this sounds like a dumb question, but what color are the gauges, when lit?

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by 2&1/2:
I know this sounds like a dumb question, but what color are the gauges, when lit?

No thats not a dumb question, they light up either blue or green. Oh btw I sent you a request for $2.75 more for paypal fees.

Updating the paid list.

Ok everyone that is paying thru paypal, I just found out this morning that they are charging me $2.75 for each transaction on my paypal account. So I hate to do this but all who send paypal please send $2.75 extra to cover the charge. All those who have sent payment thru paypal already please send the extra $2.75 for paypal fees. Thanks in advance, and once again sorry, I didn't know paypal would do that.

Ok so far we have nine people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate
4)abilies
5)manfre
6)Bumpin
7)BlackSativa (FCO)
8)tttc
9)2&1/2

Oh and this is also going to be the order the gauges or shipped out, whoever is on the list first, gets there gauges first.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Updating the paid list.

Ok so far we have ten people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate
4)abilies
5)manfre
6)Bumpin
7)BlackSativa (FCO)
8)tttc
9)2&1/2
10)Tim

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
BTW, for anyone who is on this list that owns a 95 Contour or Mystique.. if you have a gauge cluster that has the odometer reset switch on the leftside instead of the right, these gauges won't work with it.

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Updating the paid list.

Ok so far we have eleven people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate
4)abilies
5)manfre
6)Bumpin
7)BlackSativa (FCO)
8)tttc
9)2&1/2
10)Tim
11)fastrussman

Oh and this is also going to be the order the gauges are shipped out, whoever is on the list first, gets there gauges first.

Page 13 of 83 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard