OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Ok so far we have only three people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate

Ok lets make this list grow.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Ok so far we have four people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate
4)abilies

Oh and this is also going to be the order the gauges or shipped out, whoever is on the list first, gets there gauges first.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Ok everyone that is paying thru paypal, I just found out this morning that they are charging me $2.75 for each transaction on my paypal account. So I hate to do this but all who send paypal please send $2.75 extra to cover the charge. All those who have sent payment thru paypal already please send the extra $2.75 for paypal fees. Thanks in advance, and once again sorry, I didn't know paypal would do that.

Ok so far we have six people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate
4)abilies
5)manfre
6)Bumpin

Oh and this is also going to be the order the gauges or shipped out, whoever is on the list first, gets there gauges first.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Hey Adam, If they send an extra $2.75, won't you be charged another $2.75? lol

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Batmobile:
Hey Adam, If they send an extra $2.75, won't you be charged another $2.75? lol

Doh!!! No actually they charge like 3.0% of whatever money comes in. So it would be like 10 cents off of that. Which I can handle.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Paypal is a buncha dicks!

Request the money from me and Ill send approve it later tonight when I get home.

rickmanfre@comcast.net

Im forgetful and it took me a few days to send the initial payment...

I also noticed the gauges have the check engine light on the right side... I have it on the left side... Is that just because theyre SVT gauges? I hope so. My check engine lights on ALL the time so I know where it is lol... Just figured Id ask. If not then at least I wont have to see that annoying ass check engine light... Itll say Traction Control or something... Sound better hahahah!

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Manfre:
Paypal is a buncha dicks!

Request the money from me and Ill send approve it later tonight when I get home.

rickmanfre@comcast.net

Im forgetful and it took me a few days to send the initial payment...

I also noticed the gauges have the check engine light on the right side... I have it on the left side... Is that just because theyre SVT gauges? I hope so. My check engine lights on ALL the time so I know where it is lol... Just figured Id ask. If not then at least I wont have to see that annoying ass check engine light... Itll say Traction Control or something... Sound better hahahah!

Sent request.

Yes the check engine light is on the wrong side. You'll be seeing the O/D light coming on all the time. Why is your check engine light on all the time?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
FYI you don't have to use the white strips on the bottom. I didn't for the reason of nothing was in the same location on mine either and traction was spelled wrong on traction control. Although I did use the turn signals and the other 2 upper white pieces because those were all in the same location as my stock idiot lights. This is on my 97 zetec just so ya know. If ya want to see ya'll can click the link and see the pic of the look w/ the stock lower gauge overlays and the rest of the indiglo stuff. Clicky!! It's a large pic, so I just linked it instead...

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
That's what I'm thinkin'. On the SVT, the temp, tach, speedo, and gas gauges are white and the rest are regular black. I'll probably do the same with the indiglos and only put in the "big four".

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Updating the paid list.

Ok everyone that is paying thru paypal, I just found out this morning that they are charging me $2.75 for each transaction on my paypal account. So I hate to do this but all who send paypal please send $2.75 extra to cover the charge. All those who have sent payment thru paypal already please send the extra $2.75 for paypal fees. Thanks in advance, and once again sorry, I didn't know paypal would do that.

Ok so far we have seven people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate
4)abilies
5)manfre
6)Bumpin
7)BlackSativa (FCO)

Page 12 of 83 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard