Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 83 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 82 83
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
I was wondering... If I did happen to invest in these gauges, can we have the errors fixed? Like Traction Misspelling and the ABS-Ebrake switch? I might be interested... well I am interested, just dont count on me to be a buyer just yet.

Steve

Steven. L. Benthal Jr. 98 Mystique: Meshed Grille & Pioneer Sound System
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
cool.... obviously if they can do reverse indies i'm definitly in. thanx for trying btw.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Do we have to calibrate these or do they just go in place with the stock?
Next, go and put me down too...But I want a confermation of these guages in the works... Before I send payment.

'04 SER Spec V Moltec Silver stock no longer own 97' T-red GL Sport Zetec 2.0 I4 16v DOHC MTX http://fast4doors.com/
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by johnnyfive:
Do we have to calibrate these or do they just go in place with the stock?
Next, go and put me down too...But I want a confermation of these guages in the works... Before I send payment.

They just go in place with the stock ones. Ok I will put you on the list, which ones do you need the SVT or SE ones?

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Steve Benthal Jr.:
I was wondering... If I did happen to invest in these gauges, can we have the errors fixed? Like Traction Misspelling and the ABS-Ebrake switch? I might be interested... well I am interested, just dont count on me to be a buyer just yet.

Steve

Yeah I will make sure thats fixed before I have these made. These will be brandnew ones, fresh of the assembly line when you recive them. So all will be correct with them.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I don't know if i like the white gauge face over the AC controls in the daylight...seems kinda cheap to me.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by LuckySVT:
I don't know if i like the white gauge face over the AC controls in the daylight...seems kinda cheap to me.

It really does look good and not cheap. A friend of mine has them and they look really nice. I'm sure you'll be happy with the set, if you decide to be a part of this group buy.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Count me in for the SVT indiglos. I want the entire set.. But are they easy to install? How long will it take for delivery?

Z
Z
Who do I contact for a set of indiglo gauges and hvac fo a svt? I am very interested and have paypal. Also I think it may have been asked before, but when will they be in?

black 99 svt custom exhaust-dynomax racemagnum 13lb 16 inch rims-225/45/zr16 yokohama avs sport kkm cold air superchip sony xplod head unit decklid reflector painted black
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by zamudioe:
Who do I contact for a set of indiglo gauges and hvac fo a svt? I am very interested and have paypal. Also I think it may have been asked before, but when will they be in?

Throw a pm my way, I'm the one doing this group buy. They well be ready to ship about 2 weeks after I get all the people and money in, The will be made once I get all the money in.

Page 9 of 83 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard