Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 83 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 82 83
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Ok I got the word on all the questions everyone was asking. First the headlight switch is not possible to make. I talked to cardoc from FCO which is my contact on this group buy, and he said it was just to small and it would be really diffcult to make. Second its going to cost way to much money to get the gauges made for our friends up north, so that will not be happening sorry all you guys.

Ok now the bad news is out of the way time for the goodnews. Ok everyone who wants to start sending money can send it to my paypal account which is apluckydog@yahoo.com . All we need is 4 more people to buy the combo package and we can order extra hvac's. This includes any combo of SVT and V6 gauges. So now we can get it done sooner and get the SVT people in on it too.

Ok here is the list we have so far.

Regular gauges..................SVT gauges
1)1BADTOUR.....................1)Kappa2006
2)SinisTour29...................2)hetfield
3)Batmobile.....................3)JETNBYA
4)Micah.........................4)dubkatz
5)crusinmercury
6)weaselbomb
7)tttc
8)Bumpin
9)Skrilla187
10)fastrussman
11)ABeeSVT
12)Contour_LXsport
13)Tim
14)jidai (FCO)
15)PSU48187
16)abilies
17)Josch

This is for the gauges and hvac, SVT or V6
Which will be $65.00 plus $7.95 shipping.

Oh and btw we now have 20 people in on the gauges and hvac.
We only need 4 more to order these which will take 2 weeks to get this made and shipped out after we get everyone.

So I know I'm forgeting something so if you have any questions feel free to pm me or just shout it out here.

Oh and here is the list for the people that just want hvac. These will be $25.00 plus $7.95 for shipping after we get 25 of the combos ordered.

1)Porgieame316
2)scottd60
3)Judge
4)cruise8

For those who need to send a check or money order you can send it to:
Adam Prewett
211 Church Dr.
Tecumseh,OK

Put your name and address on paper with the check or money order and send it to me, oh please put your CEG member name on the paper too.
Thats about it for now.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
you guys are aware you can get all of these things off ebay for like $30 right?

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
i'll wait to send $$$ until you get everybody in. still trying to see what happened with the bullitt fuel door that i got scammed on...

~Weasel Bomb 1998 Contour SE Sport TOTALLED For Sale: DUAL EH'D Powdercoated Blue UIM (prefer local pickup) Bullitt Fuel Door
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
there r 2 types on ebay. i think one type are identical to these. the others SUCK. i know cuz i got them. i had to order from cardoc. since i have the bad ones lying around i'll fiddle w/ them for the headlight switch for sizing.

DO NOT ORDER INDIGLOS OFF EBAY FROM S-R MOTORSPORTS. THEY R NOT THE RIGHT KIND. they have a bad setup.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I might be interested in these, but i need to clear something up, which is if i were to get these, would i be getting the gauges and the thing over the AC controls? Also if the thing does go over the AC controls, during daylight, will it be a white color? Or will it be black? I own a SVT Contour and might be interested in these but i would need to have these questions answered first so let me know!

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J

I AM WE TODD IT I AM SOFA KING WE TODD IT
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
i hate to bring this up again but, what about reverse indiglo hvacs. should we reversers wait, forget about em, check some where else?

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by LuckySVT:
I might be interested in these, but i need to clear something up, which is if i were to get these, would i be getting the gauges and the thing over the AC controls? Also if the thing does go over the AC controls, during daylight, will it be a white color? Or will it be black? I own a SVT Contour and might be interested in these but i would need to have these questions answered first so let me know!

Yes this is a package deal you get both gauges and HVAC. Yes the HVAC is white faced too.

Ok everyone I have a little bad news. I was misqouted on the price of the gauges and hvac combo deal. The price is going to be $72.00 plus $8.00 shipping, thats for the indiglo gauge faces with the HVAC indiglo. The price is set and will not change again. If it does I will pay for the difference out of my own pocket. Thats my promise to you. Oh btw this is the same price Bnoon was selling them for, just so you know.

Ok now the bad news is out of the way time for the goodnews. Ok everyone who wants to start sending money can send it to my paypal account which is apluckydog@yahoo.com . All we need is 4 more people to buy the combo package and we can order extra hvac's. This includes any combo of SVT and V6 gauges. So now we can get it done sooner and get the SVT people in on it too.

Ok here is the list we have so far.

Regular gauges..................SVT gauges
1)1BADTOUR.....................1)Kappa2006
2)SinisTour29...................2)hetfield
3)Batmobile.....................3)JETNBYA
4)Micah.........................4)dubkatz
5)crusinmercury
6)weaselbomb
7)tttc
8)Bumpin
9)Skrilla187
10)fastrussman
11)ABeeSVT
12)Contour_LXsport
13)Tim
14)jidai (FCO)
15)PSU48187
16)abilies
17)Josch

This is for the gauges and hvac, SVT or V6
Which will be $72.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

Oh and btw we now have 21 people in on the gauges and hvac.
We only need 4 more to order these which will take 2 weeks to get this made and shipped out after we get everyone.

So I know I'm forgeting something so if you have any questions feel free to pm me or just shout it out here.

Oh and here is the list for the people that just want hvac. These will be $27.00 plus $8.00 for shipping after we get 25 of the combos ordered.

1)Porgieame316
2)scottd60
3)Judge
4)cruise8

For those who need to send a check or money order you can send it to:
Adam Prewett
211 Church Dr.
Tecumseh,OK

Put your name and address on paper with the check or money order and send it to me, oh please put your CEG member name on the paper too.

I am sorry for the price mixup and hope I don't lose anyone because of it. These are a high quality product that I'm sure you well be happy with, remember these are the exact same ones bnoon was selling. Thats about it for now.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by nelgee:
i hate to bring this up again but, what about reverse indiglo hvacs. should we reversers wait, forget about em, check some where else?

I'll check into that tomorrow. Just know that I'm going to try and help everyone. No one will be left out.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Originally posted by nelgee:

I'll check into that tomorrow. Just know that I'm going to try and help everyone. No one will be left out.

If we can get the reverse indiglos, I'm definitely in for the HVAC!

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
Page 8 of 83 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard