Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
May 8 - I receive a reply back from DTEC to a technical question.
May 17 - I paypal them money.
May 28 - I send a friendly reminder.
May 29 - I get a reply back saying I should get the heatshield in a week.
June 27 - I tell them I'll cancel order if I don't hear back on status of order by July 2.
July 9 - I ask for a refund.
Today - still waiting to hear anything since May 29.

As far as I see it, I've given these guys plenty of chances to get back in touch with me. If DTEC reads this, don't send me your product, just send me a refund - I've already made one myself out of sheet metal products.

Anyone else care to vent and perhaps offer a next course of action?

98.5 SVT now gone ... new wheels = 2005 330i
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
make a compliant with paypal. I recently had to do that with a item from ebay. The guy couldn't have coughed up money fast enough. He also sent me the original item for free.

95 Teal Se 5 spd,duratech, loaded(except moonroof) no mods.
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Silly me. I thought this was about our Duratec engines. Who/what are DTEC.

Yes, by all means, request Paypal to reverse transaction due to non-receipt of goods and lack of communication from supplier.

98 Mystique LS v6 atx 163,000km 97 Contour LX v6 atx 163,000km
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Honestly, I doubt you have been scamed by Dtec.......but i will agree that there communiction skills are being extremly bad. The Reason i feel like you guys are not being scamed, is because i have talked with them a lot in the past when they statred this and beofr ethat.....I truthful feel there not that type of people. Im not saying "to wait", I to reconmned going through PAYPAL and get your money back, All im saying is thats i find it hard to believe that they would need to scam GEGers.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I am in the same boat as you my friend. I paid for mine on the 11th of may, got a pm saying they will be shipped out on the next monday, didnt recieve andything, so i sent another pm on the folowing monday and havent heard anyting since . i have sent numeros pms since the purchase of my heatshield and only had one reply.

I believe it is to late for paypal to refund the money, i thought they only took claims within 30 days of the payment.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
When I get a chance, I'm following through with paypal to see what they say.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Anything?

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
anybody try calling them? Dial that number see if they are still in biz....that's how we do it in the phone business. Then you hire the crackers!

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
think u guys are getting scammed the guys over at taurus car club have been waiting over a yr for modded 5.0 mustang uim for the vulcan...and they're all prepaid

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
I've been too busy to follow-up with Paypal, but it's on my to-do list this weekend.

Also, they've got a number?? Guess I better hop into their site ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard