Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Well i finally confirmed a spot for the cruise this year. i have a 50 plus car spot at the Kmarts that is located just south of 23 mile on gratiot. i just found out like a few hours ago and wanted to let u know. i mentioned this to roger a few weeks ago and said we should have our july meet there. but now he has changed his mind again. so anyways, i would like to invite all ceg'ers out to the event i should have plenty of room for anyone wo would like to bring the cars. if i can get enough people together maybe we can get a grill out there and have a huge bbq. the parking lot is free but i would like to see anyone who comes to donate a few dollars to the people collecting donations. all donations benifit the chesterfield police so that few dollars may get u ou of a ticket there someday. last year i had about 10 tours come out an i know we can get mor out this year. and if anyone could inform the sho/svt guys about htis and extend an invite i would love to see them out there to. the cruise is sunday july 20th and it runs down gratiot between m-59 and 23 mile and starts at 10 and goes to 6 or even later. if you are intreasted please reply this post or call me @ 586-615-1407.
\ thanks,
shawn

2002 focus svt my new toy 1998.5 contour svt silver/orange custom chiped paint needs engine and the fast and the furious wouldn't even use the car as a stunt double. TIM DO U WANT IT BACK??????? hahaha
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
can I get a donation sticker for my donation??
( I have always wanted one of those)

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Damn Shawn I forgot all about this, thanks for the "heads up" I say we hit this cruize instead of the Belle Isle meet, this is a "once a year" cruize and is going to be GREAT Heres the thing Shawn, what time do you need us to start showing up, I don't want to be there before the guy setting it up again

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
ok so now we are moving the meet to the cruise? sounds good to me. do u think there will be as many mullets at this one as there were at the downriver cruise??

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
NO there will not be any mullets, ok maybe one or two, but that it I think we'll see alot of Kar Klubz, Kar Kruizerz, Kustom Kars, etc, its an eastside thing...I think As long as everyone shows up, we'll have a great time, just like at the downriver cruize Spread the word on this one guys, its going to be epic!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Just a reminder, this cruize is doubling as our "unofficial" SE MI CEG meet See you guys tomorrow, I'll be there by 9:30 a.m.

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
****!!! I wish I would have known about this sooner, I just got my car the other day, but I won't have enough gas money. I'm just north of Toledo, so this is a reasonable driving distance for me. If any other meets happen, let me know!!

~*~Bonnie~*~ Amazon Green 00 SVT Contour, #? of 2150, born 2/00 (bought 7-16-03)
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by GrnSVTour00:
****!!! I wish I would have known about this sooner, I just got my car the other day, but I won't have enough gas money. I'm just north of Toledo, so this is a reasonable driving distance for me. If any other meets happen, let me know!!

WELCOME! yeh, you arn't alone.. I have to work 12 to 4 on sunday so I am going to miss yet another one... I suck at life

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Just charge the gas, the trip up here will be well worth it when you see what can be done to your car, as well as meeting everyone If you can't make it though, don't worry, we have atleast 1 "unofficial" SE MI CEG meet throught the area. I'm not sure about the next one though, w/ the WDC, National meet (is that still going on ) and the BFG/Roush weekend, I think everyone is going to be scattered around the midwest that weekend. Maybe we'll have a meet the following weekend, to hear about all the goings on for everyone and a chance to tell the stories they have

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard