Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
Quote:
Officer Cartman Wrote:
I've got the Pioneer DEH-P8000 and 6815's all around, with a Pioneer 12" sealed sub in the trunk, 200 watts powering that. Insane, and relatively cheap (under $1000 including installation, thanks to the net prices).

Hmmmm...that sounds a LOT like Sujeet's SVT. Anyway, I hate to be the person to stray from the norm but I am relatively happy with my Clarion 7575z and Infinity Kappa's in the doors. I have an Alumapro Alchemy 10 (VERY NICE) being powered with 500 watts of good ol' american power. Next upgrade is my second ESX amp for the Kappa's and down the road if I keep my car at school next year some Kappa Perfect 6.5" comps. Those will sound mighty nice crossed at 80hz with my sub low passed at 80 hz as well.

------------------
David Litsky
96 Contour GL
Clarion, Infinity, ESX, Alumapro

David Litsky
AIM: DaveL225
My Car
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an older model JVC KD-LX1. I would prefer at least the KD-LX30, but the one I have now is just as nice as any. It only has one preout but to that I have hooked up 2 Pioneer 10" in a bandpass to 2 Phoenix Gold 2180 amps (one for each, bridged about 300watts each). Also, I have a noname 400watt amp hooked up to my front 2 door speakers. It has about 1000watts total and kicks ***!!! The JVC deck is kinda expensive but easy to install by yourself and well worth it.

------------------
'96 Zetech
Limo Tint
Turbo, but not sure smile
1000Watt System

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard