Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
M
10001 North Central Expressway
Dallas, Texas 75231
214-361-8200
BE sure to say you are with the CEG (Contour Enthusiast National Meet) Very Important!!!!!!

FYI- This is a really nice La Quinta. Its a La Quinta Inns & Suites instead of the regular La Quintas. I thinks thats why there is no Denny's there. The manager gave us a "tour" (get it... bad pun) the rooms are really nice & it has a really cool pool. Be sure and bring swimsiuts!

solefood rocks!
Dandridge is the most sophisticated blonde ever!
I luv my hubby!

http://hightowerperformance.com/
M
M
ttt

solefood rocks!
I luv my hubby!

S
S
So if I bring my friend, my gf, and his fiancee do they all have to register as well? I know my friend wants to go but I doubt the girls we'll be hanging around for everything. I figure my buddy WILL need to register but not sure about the girls.

And what is the registration fee paying for exactly? I assume various costs incurred for planning something like this but I'm still curious.

laugh

Thanks

C
C
ok guy time to fuel up and coming to texas from some cold beer and good bbq!!!!!!!

Friday night well be a blast getting on the 1/4 mile and too see who can put up the fastest time. A show and go on sat. nite at keller. Believe me you want be let down none. so pack your bags and get your bun here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Paredez
99 SVT Frost Silver
439 of 2760
S
S
yeah, what chris_svt said

Brian Pinkerton
99' Silver Frost SVT
#1939/2760 Born 19 April 99
Current mods
17 Inch Enkie RS6 Wheels wrapped in Kumhos, Knauberized doors, LoTek A Pillar gauge pod, with oil pressure so far, NP-Tuning Intake, Titanium metallic tint, resonator removed, Bullit fuel door, Quaife, UR Stage 2 Clutch, Fidanza flywheel
S
S
Oh don't worry...I was one of the first to register. And I didn't even know if I would be able to go or not. eek How's that for CEG spirit?! I'm just curious about the other things. wink

BTW...

I OWN page two!!!

M
M
The registration will be paying for two meals & various other goodies. We can't give it all away. We do want some suprises for those who make it out.

solefood rocks!
I luv my hubby!

M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by SQPlus:
So if I bring my friend, my gf, and his fiancee do they all have to register as well? I know my friend wants to go but I doubt the girls we'll be hanging around for everything. I figure my buddy WILL need to register but not sure about the girls.
laugh
Thanks
If they are planning on coming to anything Saturday they need to register. Activities on Friday can be a spectator event as they are not a "paid" event. Meaning whom ever comes pays for themselves (we do not pay).

solefood rocks!
I luv my hubby!

S
S
Thanks!

Thats what I was looking for!

I love surprises! wink

X
X
Just Registered.............Dallas here we come!

Da Stealth Moblile
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard