Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
[image]http://www.extremedimensions.com/shopexd.asp?id=1510[/image] sorry i can't get this sh*t to work.

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by shaggz:
Damn your finally getting some interest. Hope you can get enough so w can ge the kits made. That rear is tight lookin. I had a couple other rears and a set of sides to show but can't seem to find them.

yeah i'm hoping some more would join too. cause this is a nice kit for the tour

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
here ya go. u had to have the pic's URL

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
is anyone still interested?

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
i really like that silver one!! is that gonna be made? is there a front end to that one?

Green '99 Contour SE Sport ATX -- wrecked Silver '00 CSVT 3L hybrid Silver '95 Thunderbird "3.8 V6" -- swapped 5.0 from wrecked mustang FREEBIE!!!
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
well...so far...we still need more interest. and we dunno which back we are going to make yet. but i know that the black widow sides and the streetfighter front will be.

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
ok, so let me get this straight. the front end will be like the one i the 1st pic, right?. what do the blackwidow sides look like? what kind of sides and rear are on the silver car? And finally, the rear on the silver car COULD be in this kit?

sorry about all the Q's, just gotta know

Green '99 Contour SE Sport ATX -- wrecked Silver '00 CSVT 3L hybrid Silver '95 Thunderbird "3.8 V6" -- swapped 5.0 from wrecked mustang FREEBIE!!!
S
S
i think that front end is slammin. i am not feeling the civic rear though. i like the one on the back of drerocks tour. has there been any progress into manufacturing a whole kit yet? let me know. I would definately love to get my hands on one.

99 4cyl 5spd manual tour

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
the front will be the Streetfighter in this first pic...yes
these r the sides
[image]http://store5.yimg.com/I/autotoyaz_1749_9812162[/image]
forget everything on that car except the sides....thoise r the black widow sides that we r going with...unless yall like others....

personally i like either the black widow 2 rear bumper....deroks bumper...or something with cutouts in it

and some bad news.......we need 15 people...but thats ok casue so far we have 9 or 10 people that have said that they r interested...others given suggestions but i dunno if their in it.....say it now if u r in

T
T
I'm in. I would like to see the whole kit made and not just the front bumper. But I'm for sure IN.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard