Next Thread
Print Thread
T
thejms Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Ok I know it has to have been asked many many times, I have looked for many threads, but unable to find a definate answer.

I am wanting to get new front and rear pad and rotors for the 00 SVT. What is the best 'bang for my buck' if you will. I read a few post saying that Cross drilled are no good. I WAS goin to go w/ these because of the look w/ my rims, but I wont sacrifice for just looks. I havent really thought about how much I wanna spend because the prices seem to vary so. That is the reason I came here to ask opinions. You assistance is appreciated.

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I sell the Bendix Titaniums Pads and Autospecialty Rotors. PM me and I will give you a price. Otherwise the post nazi's will lock the thread as soon as it looks like I am selling something.

For more info you can search this forum under Bendix and you will get a ton of info.

I can also be reached by email: anastazi.sarigiannis@aam.com

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
If you are simply driving on the street, Stazi's pads and rotors are really tough to beat as far as value. I use them on my car.
If you are going to be running open track events or more than the very occasional autoX, they probably aren't optimum for that, and you would step to a higher temp range pad.

From the sound of your post, I would say just get a set from Stazi of the Autospecialty rotors and the Bendix Ti pads, and it should work well for you.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
T
thejms Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
T
ok thanks

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Hey, I resent that, I'm not a post Nazi!

I don't mind so much when someone asks about a product and someone responds a good place to go for stuff, even if its thier own place. Just as long as that is not the central point of the thread.

btw, I didn't even see your post before I sent mine, lol.

F
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
F
CIA---KGB----oh is it true working in the auto industry is similiar to the Cold war days???

I'm getting that feeling!!!

Paul

Paul 98 Mystique LS 2ea (07/97)(08/98)
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by F111D F:
CIA---KGB----oh is it true working in the auto industry is similiar to the Cold war days???

I'm getting that feeling!!!

Paul

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you . . .

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard