Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Hey everyone, i'm doing an interest check on offical ne-ceg t-shirts,hat's etc. Ink slingers in my town does our fire dept's t-shirts,golf shirts and hats.I was in his shop the other day order some stuff for myself and asked about stuff for our club. He said to find out the interest so he could figure out a deal for us. Here is my idea ;

1.T-shirts silk screened ceg logo(the one on the home page with CEG in the oval) with new england arched above it on left chest and the same larger on the back.
color would be ash grey/navy letters, black/white leters, navy/white letters.other colors are available. we have to pay for the screen but we own it for life.

2.golf shirts and fitted hats would be embroidered and we would have to pay for the disc again we own it.

3.I'm willing to run this for us and ship the stuff to you if needed.I have a paypal account also. I will give up the silk screen and disc to the club
if i was ever to leave.I would handle orders through email or pm me.I will post the costs for the screen, disc, t-shirts(i picked out real nice ones)hat's etc.once i can get an idea from everyone on interest.

Last edited by baco99; 07/03/03 03:04 PM.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i like the idea.
but dor the logo, why dont we use the same one we used for the NECEG stickers?

and for the hats, on the back we could have our screen name embroidered on it.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I'd dig a golf shirt and fitted hat.

I wouldn't mind using the existing sticker logo we have, designed by Ryan. It would keep things consistent with the stickers on my car.

I already have a CEG t-shirt from Rara with the website oval logo on it (I think he even still has some of these left for sale).

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
I'm up for the idea. I also like the idea of going with the emblem we used on the sitckers.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by JSmith:
I'm up for the idea. I also like the idea of going with the emblem we used on the sitckers.

Ditto.

'98 SVT Contour #897:Mods= Intake, exhaust, suspension, & aesthetics www.community.webshots.com/user/rob98csvt897.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I need someone to post a pic of the logo we want so i can show to him.Thanks.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i have a TIFF of teh image that ryan sent me
if you want i can email it to you
its the same one i use on my NE-CEG busines cards

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Elky that s good.I just talked to the owner and he will give us the t-shirt silk screen for free single color top grade shirt around $10ea. He want's to look at the logo for the embroidery to see if we want single or multi color. The hats would be around $10 with screen name on back and golf shirts about $20 all good grade.He will pin point it more once i get the logo and if we want multi colored embroidery.I also want you to know that whatever he charges is what you pay i'm not doing this for any profit just for the betterment of our club. Let me know on any more ideas.If this works out I would like to set up a ceg store link on the main web page and do a standard logo for the rest of the cegers.

My email is ffskunk7@aol.com

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
check yo mail, meng!

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I'd go for a couple of shirts and a hat.

Make it idiotproof, and they'll make better idiots.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard