Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Hey everyone, i'm doing an interest check on offical ne-ceg t-shirts,hat's etc. Ink slingers in my town does our fire dept's t-shirts,golf shirts and hats.I was in his shop the other day order some stuff for myself and asked about stuff for our club. He said to find out the interest so he could figure out a deal for us. Here is my idea ;

1.T-shirts silk screened ceg logo(the one on the home page with CEG in the oval) with new england arched above it on left chest and the same larger on the back.
color would be ash grey/navy letters, black/white leters, navy/white letters.other colors are available. we have to pay for the screen but we own it for life.

2.golf shirts and fitted hats would be embroidered and we would have to pay for the disc again we own it.

3.I'm willing to run this for us and ship the stuff to you if needed.I have a paypal account also. I will give up the silk screen and disc to the club
if i was ever to leave.I would handle orders through email or pm me.I will post the costs for the screen, disc, t-shirts(i picked out real nice ones)hat's etc.once i can get an idea from everyone on interest.

Last edited by baco99; 07/03/03 03:04 PM.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i like the idea.
but dor the logo, why dont we use the same one we used for the NECEG stickers?

and for the hats, on the back we could have our screen name embroidered on it.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I'd dig a golf shirt and fitted hat.

I wouldn't mind using the existing sticker logo we have, designed by Ryan. It would keep things consistent with the stickers on my car.

I already have a CEG t-shirt from Rara with the website oval logo on it (I think he even still has some of these left for sale).

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
I'm up for the idea. I also like the idea of going with the emblem we used on the sitckers.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by JSmith:
I'm up for the idea. I also like the idea of going with the emblem we used on the sitckers.

Ditto.

'98 SVT Contour #897:Mods= Intake, exhaust, suspension, & aesthetics www.community.webshots.com/user/rob98csvt897.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I need someone to post a pic of the logo we want so i can show to him.Thanks.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i have a TIFF of teh image that ryan sent me
if you want i can email it to you
its the same one i use on my NE-CEG busines cards

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Elky that s good.I just talked to the owner and he will give us the t-shirt silk screen for free single color top grade shirt around $10ea. He want's to look at the logo for the embroidery to see if we want single or multi color. The hats would be around $10 with screen name on back and golf shirts about $20 all good grade.He will pin point it more once i get the logo and if we want multi colored embroidery.I also want you to know that whatever he charges is what you pay i'm not doing this for any profit just for the betterment of our club. Let me know on any more ideas.If this works out I would like to set up a ceg store link on the main web page and do a standard logo for the rest of the cegers.

My email is ffskunk7@aol.com

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
check yo mail, meng!

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I'd go for a couple of shirts and a hat.

Make it idiotproof, and they'll make better idiots.
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Cool. I'm in for 1 of each!!

00 SVT Contour (1584) 04 F-350 XLT Sport V10 02 Honda Spirit 750 64 390 FE Big Block
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by Taynar:
I'd go for a couple of shirts and a hat.

forget the hat..just cut your hair!
hahahah

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I'm definately down for 1 of each.

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I'm sure that Steve and I would be in for something (at least a t-shirt or 2).

I'll check with him tonight! I think this is a great idea! All of us that are attending FFW could wear them (and/or the hats, etc). hehe!

NE-CEG representin'!

Karen 2002 Ford Explorer Limited 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector Former owner: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i'll take one. size large.

and is this gonna be a 2-sided deal? small "contour.org" on the front and the NE-CEG logo on the back?

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Here's the deal.I just got back from talking to him.

T-shirts are 50/50 silk screened ne-ceg logo on front left chest and large ne-ceg logo on back.
Colors:Ash grey-with either navy or black colored logo $6.25
White-with navy,black or red colored logo $6.25
Navy-with white or grey colored logo $7.25
Black-with white or grey colored logo $7.25

The embroidery program disc will cost $100 to make I'll divide that up x the amount ordered to cover the cost and we own the disc,after that the price will drop to normal if this is okay?

The hat's are real nice.the fitted have a flex band and are real comfortable they come in small/meduim and large/xtra large and the adjustable use a metal clip not the cheap plastic kind.Prices for hat's;

Fitted hats come in Khaki-navy-black with grey,white,yellow,red or black thread and your name or screen name on the back $12.95 and the adjustable strap hats are the same color and thread are $11.00

The polo shirts i picked out are real nice 100% cotton 7 ounce pique heavy grade shirt.price $26.00
colors; Red-with white,yellow,grey or black thread
white-with navy,yellow,grey or black thread
steel grey-white or black thread
navy-white,yellow,or grey thread
natural-white,grey,navy or black thread
Black-white,grey or yellow thread
bluegrass(like stonewashed)white,grey,navy or black thread.

he can also do the polo shirts in a red-white and blue multi color logo on the shirt also.

the prices on the embroidered shirts are before the cost of the program.I'll have to figure out shipping shouldn't be much.I could send them to elky and those who live close by could pick them up.Once this is underway orders can be made through me at anytime as we own the silk screen and embroidery disc so this won't be a one time deal,this way newbies can get stuff to.

I'll take payment through paypal or check let me know!!

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
is it at all possible to get 100% cotton T's? i'd be willing to pay the extra monies.

thanks, skunk, for handling all this!!!

i may pick up a hat too.

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I'll check tomorrow for you.

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
awesome!
what a selection!

I gotta figure out what I want and then I'm gonna place an order.

should we sticky this thread?

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Wow- what selection! This is great!

As I was telling Steve about this thread last night, he had suggested (I'm not going to take the credit for this one!) that we might want our build numbers on the back of the hats instead of screen name?! Anyone else think that's a great idea??? I think I would rather have that if possible. Sorry to make things more confusing, it was just a thought.

Thanks for handling this, skunk! This is going to be great!!!

Karen 2002 Ford Explorer Limited 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector Former owner: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
not everyone owns an SVT though, so not everyone would be able to submit a build number in that same fashion.
considering how he said you could put your screenname, I don't see why you can't substitute that with your build number.
whose to say out there that your screenname isn't 2150 of 2150 (or whatever it is, too lazy to be exact in my example).;)

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Yes, that's what we were thinking (or at least, I was).

I didn't mean it for a universal thing (cause I know not everyone has an SVT)...just another option...sorry- didn't clarify well. Me tired and no wanna be at workie today!

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
not everyone owns an SVT though, so not everyone would be able to submit a build number in that same fashion.
considering how he said you could put your screenname, I don't see why you can't substitute that with your build number.
whose to say out there that your screenname isn't 2150 of 2150 (or whatever it is, too lazy to be exact in my example).;)

I have a build number. 120373 of ?

Make it idiotproof, and they'll make better idiots.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
build numbers should be fine.someone should sticky this post so the clothing list will be up all the time.I'm going to take orders through my e-mail so this page doesn't get to huge.I'm still trying to figure shipping. i might do a flat $4 or $5 fee so it won't matter if your in mass,n.h.,conn,etc.like i said though i'm going to hold embroidery orders until i get a few so i can spread out the embroidery disc cost.

i'm putting myself down for 2 polo's and 3 tee's. My goal here is too provide these items at all times for our club.just looking to initailly to get this of the ground.

To place orders email me at ffskunk7@aol.com please include method of payment in your email. I take paypal,check or money orders.I will email you back your total and my mailing address if paying by check or money order.paypal is to my email address.Thanks everyone.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
are the adjustable strap hats the ones that use the plastic dot thing or the sliding buckle thing?

oh! and can you get "ladies t's"? you know, the ones that are a little smaller and tailored with the )( proportions?

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by baco99:
oh! and can you get "ladies t's"? you know, the ones that are a little smaller and tailored with the )( proportions?

I think they're called "babydolls"
(Mike calls them boobieshirts)
I'd be in for one of those.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
YES! boobieshirts!!!

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Definitely interested. I'll have to make an order. Probably one of each, just have to figure out colors!

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by cruises8:
Definitely interested. I'll have to make an order. Probably one of each, just have to figure out colors!

Ditto what he said...

Perhaps instead of shipping them all out to us, we could just pick them up at a meet.

Just a thought...

'98 SVT Contour #897:Mods= Intake, exhaust, suspension, & aesthetics www.community.webshots.com/user/rob98csvt897.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by MonkeyBiz:
Originally posted by JSmith:

Ditto.

I like that idea.

I will go over the options and email you with my order later tonight or tomorrow

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
The adjustable hats have the metal slide buckle not the chinsy plastic one.Not sure about the boobie shirts though.he keep some shirts in stock and others he has to order.i think to keep it simple that's what he wrote up for the t-shirts.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Okay I'm back again. Baco 75 cents per t-shirt for 100% cotton.He will have the screen ready next week for t-shirts.
I paid $50 1/2 of the embroidery disc so i can get started on those.It could take 2wks for the disc to be ready.Let's get them orders in!!!

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
already placed my order!
wohoo!

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
this is going to be so cool

order placed

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Order placed.
A bit confused on the hat sizes, so I'll need some clarification.
I'm assuming small/medium will fit.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I'm in if sizes are available for those of us that are, ahem, shall I say, larger than most?

I'm here for a good time, not a long time. '96 GL Zetec ATX (R.I.P.) '86 Mustang LX ragtop (wants to be 5.0 when it grows up) '96 Dodge Stratus '95 Mercury Sable wagon
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
shirts are available for xl and up.The fitted hats have a flex band that starts at small and expands to medium and the large expands to xl.Hit has the fitted look,very comfortable.

J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by baco99:
YES! boobieshirts!!!

BOOO BEES
BREASTASIS

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Pics of the NE-CEG shirts:

back
front
nice huh?
the logo came out great.
Let's get those hat and polo orders in so the disk can be paid for and the shirts can be made. I'm hoping to have mine for FFW, if possible.
I know there are some golfer boys out there that'd look nice in polo shirts

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Let's get those hat and polo orders in so the disk can be paid for and the shirts can be made. I'm hoping to have mine for FFW, if possible.

yeah what she said, I am really looking forward to getting them

S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
The disc should be in within the next few days. Stay tuned. I'll email those who i have orders with now for payment.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I want a hat.

any pics? I can't tell the diff between metal buckle and the other choice. If you can get me a pic, I'm in!!

For Sale: 1998.5 Silver Frost SVT. Vortech supercharger, ShoShop Y Pipe, Borla catback, DMD, Spec Stage II clutch, Quaife LSD, B+M shifter, Ground control coilovers, Koni struts and much more. see classifieds....
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
no pics yet cuz we're waiting on the disc to embroider the logo's.
the cost of the disc will be shared with the embroidery orders.
the metal clip hats work kinda like a belt buckle without holes in the belt.
there's a belt in the back of the hat that goes through the buckle and you tighten it and sorta latch the buckle down when at the desired tightness.
Old school cheapo hats have the plastic buckle with the holes that snap into place at adjustable levels.
Fitted hats don't have buckles, but some may have an elastic band woven into the back portion of the hat so it stretches a bit.
HTH

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Sounds very nice!!! Anyway of getting those on Long Sleeved t-shirts??

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
so how many embroidery orders were placed so far?

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
any new word on the embroidered stuff?

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Im not exactly sure who i tell this too. But i would be interested in a hat (there fitted right?) and i would also like a sticker for my car if there are any.

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i should be getting the disk at some point from Skunk.
when i do, i will figure out what needs to be done to get clothing available to us again.

as for the sticker, i forget who was doing those.
you might want to talk to Parkedcar.
he owns a sign shop and can do whatever you want, and he has good prices.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard