Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
not everyone owns an SVT though, so not everyone would be able to submit a build number in that same fashion.
considering how he said you could put your screenname, I don't see why you can't substitute that with your build number.
whose to say out there that your screenname isn't 2150 of 2150 (or whatever it is, too lazy to be exact in my example).;)

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Yes, that's what we were thinking (or at least, I was).

I didn't mean it for a universal thing (cause I know not everyone has an SVT)...just another option...sorry- didn't clarify well. Me tired and no wanna be at workie today!

Karen 2002 Ford Explorer Limited 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector Former owner: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
not everyone owns an SVT though, so not everyone would be able to submit a build number in that same fashion.
considering how he said you could put your screenname, I don't see why you can't substitute that with your build number.
whose to say out there that your screenname isn't 2150 of 2150 (or whatever it is, too lazy to be exact in my example).;)

I have a build number. 120373 of ?

Make it idiotproof, and they'll make better idiots.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
build numbers should be fine.someone should sticky this post so the clothing list will be up all the time.I'm going to take orders through my e-mail so this page doesn't get to huge.I'm still trying to figure shipping. i might do a flat $4 or $5 fee so it won't matter if your in mass,n.h.,conn,etc.like i said though i'm going to hold embroidery orders until i get a few so i can spread out the embroidery disc cost.

i'm putting myself down for 2 polo's and 3 tee's. My goal here is too provide these items at all times for our club.just looking to initailly to get this of the ground.

To place orders email me at ffskunk7@aol.com please include method of payment in your email. I take paypal,check or money orders.I will email you back your total and my mailing address if paying by check or money order.paypal is to my email address.Thanks everyone.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
are the adjustable strap hats the ones that use the plastic dot thing or the sliding buckle thing?

oh! and can you get "ladies t's"? you know, the ones that are a little smaller and tailored with the )( proportions?

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by baco99:
oh! and can you get "ladies t's"? you know, the ones that are a little smaller and tailored with the )( proportions?

I think they're called "babydolls"
(Mike calls them boobieshirts)
I'd be in for one of those.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
YES! boobieshirts!!!

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Definitely interested. I'll have to make an order. Probably one of each, just have to figure out colors!

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by cruises8:
Definitely interested. I'll have to make an order. Probably one of each, just have to figure out colors!

Ditto what he said...

Perhaps instead of shipping them all out to us, we could just pick them up at a meet.

Just a thought...

'98 SVT Contour #897:Mods= Intake, exhaust, suspension, & aesthetics www.community.webshots.com/user/rob98csvt897.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by MonkeyBiz:
Originally posted by JSmith:
I'm up for the idea. I also like the idea of going with the emblem we used on the sitckers.

Ditto.

I like that idea.

I will go over the options and email you with my order later tonight or tomorrow

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard