Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those of us who didn't/couldn't attend, a summery would be quite nice. Inquiring old minds, or what's left of one, need to know.

E
E
Ray,

I shot four rolls of slides and should have them back tomorrow evening. Give me a day or so to scan and post.

Dyno runs showed about 25 hp drop due to altitude. I'll get you data. We also did a fun run with about a 30 mile ~100 mph stretch in the rain/snow!

Sunday, the Alpha club let us join them on the track at second creek. After they left, we had the track to ourselves. I had to go, but the other guys really beat the ()*&(*^*&6 out of thier tires and brakes.

Despite the weather, I think it went well. Pictures and hopefully video to follow.

Eric
- Owner of the Type-R SVT (you'll understand when we all post the dyno data)

S
S
I tried to do a report on the mailing list, and I lost it, otherwise I was going to copy it here. I'll see if anyone can send it back to me to copy it here.

------------------
I don't have a personality. I have an attitude

Ross 1998 E0 SVT T-Red

You can pillage an enemy once, but a customer is an endless resource.

James Oerichbauer - PFPC Global Fund Services

Ross: 1998 E0 SVT Contour, Toreador Red, Konis, Superchip, KKM w/heat shield, SHO-shop y-pipe and rear strut brace, no res, ScotchCal, Moda Sport 16x7.5 wheels with 205/55ZR16 Dayton Dayton tires... more

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard