I did a search but the results said to do the same thing I'm doing now.Ok I also want to make it clear that I am working with limited tools until I can take leave. I am trying to remove the timing cover and the heads with the motor still in the car. I do not have access to a lift yet. I got the entire UIM/LIM and valve covers off I also removed the Passenger side motor mount(please don't ask how) I was able to get to most of the bolts holding the timing cover on but some I can't get to until I get the cherry picker. All the upper bolts I got off. The lower portion of the motor doesn't have enough room for the tools I have. Is there an easier way of getting the heads off without removing the motor? If I have to remove the motor then I'm going to want to do more work than I can honestly afford at this point.

98 SE Sport. custom catback, Intrax springs, 3L, 3L valves, APEXi S-AFC, 24# injectors. Other cars: 72 Challenger 360 motor 727 trans (used for parts) 73 Challenger 340 motor 727 trans 15.60 1/4 with bad miss and clogged fuel filter.