Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Anyone else receive this e-mail?

MRBODYKIT@aol.com wrote:

MY NAME IS FRANK I WORK FOR WWW.XTREMERACINGONLINE.COM WE MANUFACTURE BODY KITS AND SPOILERS, WE ARE ON THE PROCESS OF MAKING A NEW BODY KIT FOR THE SVT CONTOUR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL US AT 626-564-9666 OR GIVE ME A CONTACT NUMBER. THANK YOU

If this is genuine...maybe a group buy can be set up?

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Is the word about our site getting out or what? Seems to be businesses approaching us now. I think it's worth checking into. Wouldn't mind seeing what it looks like. I don't have the money for a body kit right now though.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
The more kits the better, maybe someone from the shop or the SVT owner can speak of their quality.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
I
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
I
He says they're making the R33 Skyline kit...

being that I have absolutely no money right now and not that much interest in the Skyline kit...I'd feel weird callin actin all interested.

I tried to ask a few questions through e-mail but all he said was to call and ask for Frank...

maybe someone can check up on this? I know I couldn't have been the only one to receive this e-mail...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Drerok already made that kit... I forgot whose car this is but here you are.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
that looks pretty sweet....i'll see if i have time and maybe call them but dont rely on me. i've been very busy doing some summer work. (being 15 and all)

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Drerok already made that kit... I forgot whose car this is but here you are.

that's importkillrs car, if i wasnt in on the rs4 front end i'd definately be down for this, that bumper looks great on the contour imho..

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
I
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
I
if it had some kind of lip or splitter at the bottom I think I'd like it alot more...

anyway, yeah I know what the skyline kit looks like...but thats just about all I know as far as a kit being created and all that.

plus he didn't even say anything about the pre98s...

T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
that seems like a little too much to me, but does anyon know what kind of wheels those are? i want some like that!

98 SVT #1652 of 6535 My SVT "If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the hell is going on."
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by AlbanianSteve:
that seems like a little too much to me, but does anyon know what kind of wheels those are? i want some like that!

Check the classifieds

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard