Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
lmao, but then I have to go back up there to get the stickers... or wait... yea.. does he have them now? Whatever, I can still check out the tour.

95 Mystique GS Zetec ATX: Dead - Dec 5th, 2003 94 Accord LX 2.2L MTX Non-Vtec. Few bolt ons. 02 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 ATX. This thing has the CD4E in it?! What the hell was ford thinking?
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Here's some info for those of you that want other colors....

I own my own sign company and I can make them for you, no minimum. If anyone is interested in this, then PM me and we'll talk further.

well, just my 2 cents: it's not quite ethical - especially for a relatively new CEG'er - to post HIS OWN offer INSIDE already existing GB! I guess it's called infringing...

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I think it's cool. He just posted it because Antonio expressed a fear of not getting enough orders. I don't think he planned on stealing any buyers. I'm glad that he did post an alternative, so that when/if Antonio returns our checks, I know who to turn to.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
COMMON PEOPLE MAIL THOES CHECKS! I WANT MY STICKERs!
I mean i am a teenager who has no job and no money, and If i can afford $20 bucks for some cool stickers then so can you!(But if you really can't thats ok, i just want my stickers! )

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by LuckySVT:
COMMON PEOPLE MAIL THOES CHECKS! I WANT MY STICKERs!

Don't call us COMMON PEOPLE!!! j/k But seriously, everyone needs to send in their money! It seems like every GB I've followed, there's a bunch of people that express interest but when it comes time to fork over the cash, they all disappear???

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Humdy dumdy dum....trying my best to be patient with the procrastinators in the group. And regardless of whether this GB works out or not(please! please!), hijacking this GB is scandelous and is just a sh!tty thing to do. However if it doesn't work out I'll be calling you shhhhh. RGSOUNDF> why have we found ourselves in the same situation as before. Pray for this GB people, I'm serious.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Here's some info for those of you that want other colors....

I own my own sign company and I can make them for you, no minimum. If anyone is interested in this, then PM me and we'll talk further.

well, just my 2 cents: it's not quite ethical - especially for a relatively new CEG'er - to post HIS OWN offer INSIDE already existing GB! I guess it's called infringing...

I was merely offering other colors than the silver of the group buy. If I offended, my appologies.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
.....and for what it's worth, the lone inquiry I've received has been from a different topic group. So I wouldn't worry too much about me hijacking any buyers.

Antonio, sorry if I've put a kink in the GB.

I'll wait until this GB is ended before I sell anything to anyone that posted here. Would that help to redeem me?

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I am excited to see how many we have by the end of next week. I have been getting a great response from the people that I PM'd. Most said they would send their payment in ASAP. IRingTwyce> I wouldn't worry about it too much. You were trying to help out, that's all. Just couldn't have done it at a worse time...we're struggling to get the 20 orders we need. If you get some orders, send them over here and we will love you forever...won't we guys!? I mean you weren't planning on making a profit from your orders were you? I wouldn't think so. So that means that in theory you could help this GB and not lose anything...yet gain some respect as well as friends. Heck...every time I would look at my www.contour.org sticker I would think of you and be thankful. I can tell you're the type of guy who likes to help out fellows in need, aren't you? Good then we appreciate your assistance, thanks for the help man.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I actually PM'ed ClasSTV some time ago, and - honestly - not willing to offend Antonio, the other guy who offered the same stuff (maybe I was harsh on him), and other GB members, but it's da time to fess up and unequivocally acknowledge the truth - the entire thing is hillarious!!! The time it already consumed was suffice to design a new car and launch the manufacturing process.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard