I was unable to follow through on my GB for duratec cams, so I had this sent to me and thought I'd post it in a new post for you all to ponder.

http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=83&threadid=74392

Jagular @ NECO-

"I have finally recieved my quote from LSM systems Engineering. The camshafts will be a custom grind as per each customers car. The cams will be billet and come with no cam gear. Each buyer will have to have their own gears from their stock cams pressed on the new camshafts. Note that these cams are for 2.5L heads with a water pump pulley. The cams will come with a new billet aluminum water pump pulley made for these camshafts. To get this going I need at least 5 buyers for camshafts. But, the more buyers I get the less the cams will be. If I get twenty buyers then the cams will be $100.00 less a set. As it stands now the cams will be $1050.00 a set. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by phone (765)778-7493, by e-mail creampuff_racer@hotmail.com, or by PM

The camshafts will take 6-8 weeks after the initial order takes place and all cams are designed. Helf down will be required for ordering."

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone