Next Thread
Print Thread
#661757 06/12/03 03:35 PM
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
have any of your guys read in the paper about an ajax man who shot his girlfriend in the leg 8 times and was on the run untill lastnight when he turned himself in.Damn! that kid lived around the corner from my house and we fought all the time.(long time hatred)
he always thought he was a ruffian, a badmon.he is one of the stupidist people ive ever met and now hes getting wut he deserves!!! i cant beleive he had a girl friend hahahaha!!! i cant beleive a girl would like him!! well i dont think she's with him anymore!!! well story goes like this... he thinks hes the stuffest 5'6 sh*t walking and trying to show off his teck-9( thats the only way he could ever get respect if thats wut u would call it)
and woooops!!! im sorry honey i just put 8 bullets in your leg!! he stayed long enough for the ambulance to be called and off running he went!!! wut a loser i hope they give him as much jail time as they can give!!!

Wht 98 Zetec Vct 2 12'MTX thunder 3000, logic 500W amp,8 interior speakers:2 sony mobile Es 6*9 250W,2 JVC 6*9 200W Sony 208W cd receiver,Streetglow blacklight interior trim C.A.I. transgo shift kit,
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by CrispRide:
have any of your guys read in the paper about an ajax man who shot his girlfriend in the leg 8 times and was on the run untill lastnight when he turned himself in.Damn! that kid lived around the corner from my house and we fought all the time.(long time hatred)
he always thought he was a ruffian, a badmon.he is one of the stupidist people ive ever met and now hes getting wut he deserves!!! i cant beleive he had a girl friend hahahaha!!! i cant beleive a girl would like him!! well i dont think she's with him anymore!!! well story goes like this... he thinks hes the stuffest 5'6 sh*t walking and trying to show off his teck-9( thats the only way he could ever get respect if thats wut u would call it)
and woooops!!! im sorry honey i just put 8 bullets in your leg!! he stayed long enough for the ambulance to be called and off running he went!!! wut a loser i hope they give him as much jail time as they can give!!!

anyone else have a hard time reading this?

haha
I get the jist...

some people are dumb. You are lucky he didn't shoot you 8times in the leg (long time hatred).

this is why I do not wanna live in Toronto.

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
hey toronto is great!! just dont get lost in Scarlum!!hehehehe i think its exciting. some people watch cops on t.v. and some people look out there front window!!! in my 23 years living in my hood in scarlum iv seen too many crazy things happen.1 kid getting hit by a stolen car.1 kid stabbed 6 times.1 kid killed by a train.4 people beaten to a coma.4 people shot.8 bank robberies.2 neighbors murdered this past year or so.3 home invasions.5 high speed police chases ending in nice crashes in my area.3 store robberies ending in murder.and a pedafile released fromm prison and placed in a house across the street from a public school,his house was raided shortly after to find young kids there and he went back to prison and 7 drug raids made by police in my area .and i can go on and on and on!!! sh*t they should film "COPS" in my area

Wht 98 Zetec Vct 2 12'MTX thunder 3000, logic 500W amp,8 interior speakers:2 sony mobile Es 6*9 250W,2 JVC 6*9 200W Sony 208W cd receiver,Streetglow blacklight interior trim C.A.I. transgo shift kit,
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
hey toronto is great!! just dont get lost in Scarlum!!hehehehe i think its exciting. some people watch cops on t.v. and some people look out there front window!!! in my 23 years living in my hood in scarlum iv seen too many crazy things happen.1 kid getting hit by a stolen car.1 kid stabbed 6 times.1 kid killed by a train.4 people beaten to a coma.4 people shot.8 bank robberies.2 neighbors murdered this past year or so.3 home invasions.5 high speed police chases ending in nice crashes in my area.3 store robberies ending in murder.and a pedafile released fromm prison and placed in a house across the street from a public school,his house was raided shortly after to find young kids there and he went back to prison and 7 drug raids made by police in my area .and i can go on and on and on!!! sh*t they should film "COPS" in my area

LOL welcome to ScarGhetto , I know what you mean man, imagine if they actually did do an episode of COPS in Toronto?

Aaron

If you want to move you should move to Burlingotn man it's affordable and the scenary is nice if you know what I mean.

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by NVS Mystique:

LOL welcome to ScarGhetto , I know what you mean man, imagine if they actually did do an episode of COPS in Toronto?

Aaron

If you want to move you should move to Burlingotn man it's affordable and the scenary is nice if you know what I mean.

even though i dont live there i know what you mean. and dont forget Bradford eh Aaron????

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by NVS Mystique:

AMEN!! My ex is from Burlington. I was sad she dumped me, but it sure was fun watching her leave......to quote one of my co-workers, "humpy, humpy, in the back!"

98 Silver Frost SVT 97 BMW 540I Sport, six speed "Blue is for sky, black is for soil, and white is for simplicity, purity and hope for the future" "A coveted car should never stunt your life, but should make it more rich and interesting."
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I drove by HWY 2 when all that happened last night. All I saw was a police helicopter and a sh!t tone of police cars.. I thought i was a drug bust.

ED Black E0, 3L Hybrid. Long time ago... It was fast. real fast...

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard