Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
Would anyone be interested in replacement gauge faces and HVAC panel (not overlays) for SVT models. They will look stock, but have a different backlighting color. The colors available for backlighting are red, blue, green, yellow, orange and purple. I may be able to get the actual faces themselves in silver or yellow as well, depending on interest.

The price would be $125 for the gauge face replacements and $35 for the hvac replacement. At least 10 people are required before the company will even produce them, and a stock set will need to be sent in (which I'm trying to locate at a junk yard) for them to work off of.

1998 Contour SVT Toreador Red/Midnight Blue 3090/6535 1999 Contour SVT Black/Prairie Tan 18/2760 1992 Dodge Stealth R/T TT Metallic Beige/Tan 1989 Chrysler Conquest TSi Red/Black Leather
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
i might be interested, just a little hesitant about pulling the needles off....did it once before on another car....didnt work out too well....i will keep my eye on this........

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
very interested, svt guages and hvac both with blue lighting.

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Could you get this done for a non-svt contour? I would buy a red one for a non-svt if you could get them made. Also will these be white face gauges? Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
F
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by DemonicTour:
Could you get this done for a non-svt contour? I would buy a red one for a non-svt if you could get them made. Also will these be white face gauges? Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions.

I should be able to get any vehicle done that you want, just have to have 10 of each interested. (ie. 10 svt, 10 zetec) The standard duratec gauges are already available, I can get pricing on them as well if there's interest, there shouldn't be a minimum order for them. And yes, the faces will be white.

1998 Contour SVT Toreador Red/Midnight Blue 3090/6535 1999 Contour SVT Black/Prairie Tan 18/2760 1992 Dodge Stealth R/T TT Metallic Beige/Tan 1989 Chrysler Conquest TSi Red/Black Leather
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
say we do get 10 people interested....since they already do the normal v6 duratecs, and they are gonna do another contour, what about this....everyone seems to overlook the headlamp switch....it is the only other place on the dash that needs a white face (not that cheap piece of crap from importintell.....) anyways....what about getting this done too? it would complete everything......

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
F
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by csc99svt:
say we do get 10 people interested....since they already do the normal v6 duratecs, and they are gonna do another contour, what about this....everyone seems to overlook the headlamp switch....it is the only other place on the dash that needs a white face (not that cheap piece of crap from importintell.....) anyways....what about getting this done too? it would complete everything......

I'll see if they can do it and let you know

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Faze Away:

I should be able to get any vehicle done that you want, just have to have 10 of each interested. (ie. 10 svt, 10 zetec) The standard duratec gauges are already available, I can get pricing on them as well if there's interest, there shouldn't be a minimum order for them. And yes, the faces will be white.

Yeah if you could get the pricing on the standard duratec gauges in red with white face that would be great. I don't think there is much diffrence other than they say V6 on the tach. I can deal with that though.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
F
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F

Yeah if you could get the pricing on the standard duratec gauges in red with white face that would be great. I don't think there is much diffrence other than they say V6 on the tach. I can deal with that though.

Actually, with the staandard V6 duratec already being available, I may be able to get a Zetec version made without sending any gauges in since they already have the layout. They could possibly put the zetec logo in place of the V6 if enough people are interested. Else if you want to settle for it saying V6, you can. Up to you really.

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er

Actually, with the staandard V6 duratec already being available, I may be able to get a Zetec version made without sending any gauges in since they already have the layout. They could possibly put the zetec logo in place of the V6 if enough people are interested. Else if you want to settle for it saying V6, you can. Up to you really.

That would be cool to have it say zetec where it says V6. I would buy those in a second, just let me know if it can be done and I'll see if I can get more people in on the zetec ones. Oh and would the price be about the same? $125 for the gauges?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard