Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
OH YEA! I NEVER said the Spec clutch "SUCKS!"

in fact if I had to do it again I'd probably save the money and get the stage 1.

When I bought my clutch the Spec clutch wasn't that known, not on the contour scene anyways!

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by RogerB:

Is the SVT clutch any beefier than the "standard" clutches? (Sorry if this is basic stuff...just slap me if it is.)

it's suppose to be. they market it to be

B
BDR Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:
Show me some posts where you don;t say something "sucks" or your not bad mouthing a product because people say they like it.

Thats the only tyoe of post i seem to see you write when it comes to heated discussions.....And if im wrong, hey im wrong...but im going off what i experienced and when our paths have crossed.

if you want to finish this, converstion then PM me...im not goignt ot hi-jack this thhread any longer...

Roz

thats wat your doin now. from wat i see you started not him!
DemonSVT does that to just about everyone, say something to him.

2000 CSVT (SOLD) #531/2150 now 2003 WRX !FINALLY SPONSORED! "Big Pimpin, Never Slippin"
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
its a shame demon and i actually get a long huh. And i reconmend you keep him out of this because he has nothing to do with it..And if you want to stick you nose into other peoples business, (after i told Fletcher to pm me and we'd discuss about it) then i suggest you call Jerry Springer and ask to be on the show.....maybe im acting like an ass now (which is rare) or maybe im taking out my bad day. Who knows? ....but like i pointed out in my earlier, the main thing that got to me (before today) was the whole Eibach incident.

Someone was comparing GC and EIbachs on which one they should get. Somewhere down the line Fletcher jumps in stating that Eibachs Sucked because he "tried them." I don;t doubt he tried them. I don;t doubt he knows what hes talking about. I don;t doubt that HE thinks they suck....but if you look form a non byist point of view the eibachs don;t suck, there just a lower performing product (better than stock, not as good as GC) Well thats what a few people wer etrying to explain, but he had it deep into his skull that Eibach sucks....and thats that.that was the info he was goign to pass on....Not very good info

But what set me off, was today, you know when you reply to someones message there goign to think it was intended for them...so it was his fault for not explaining himself. And if you read it, to me it was directed twards me....and yes i think now i blew things out wack. but i still feel my points are vaild but that the sitution is no where near as bad as i made it seem.

I have also been running into a few trolls on the server [censored] talking and pming me...i guess fletcher just pushed the last button.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
Q
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Q
i have a centerforce and fidanza in my car as well.....love it hands down...so far the flywheel is the best mod ive done...until i install my quiafe...

ohh did i mention that i love the centerforce fidanza combo...

whos gonna swing on me for my comment.

2000 t-red SVT ****too quick for civics**** i have a few tricks up my sleeve
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by quickSVT:
i have a centerforce and fidanza in my car as well.....love it hands down...so far the flywheel is the best mod ive done...until i install my quiafe...

ohh did i mention that i love the centerforce fidanza combo...

whos gonna swing on me for my comment.

Hey i like it too....but that wasn't the issue i had....so lets just drop it and get back on topic....the way this is headded this post will get locked.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
guys, i need someone to drop some knowledge on me, i'm tryin to understand this convo here and it sounds like this spec clutch is cool but who is it by? is it by Clutch Masters or Unorthodox or something i see the Unorthodox has a stage one and two as well as Clutch Masters, but what are the hp/tq ratings on these Spec clutches? if i keep my car, i plan on runnin between 275-300 hp (3Lw/vortech, and MAYBE a 35-50dry shot from Nitrous Express just to hit the 300hp mark at the wheels) i'm not sure what the tq will be, but i'm sorry for my ignorance in this but i just wanna know who makes this spec clutch and where i can check the spec clutches out at? i think i may need a mild version of it (street and strip? i'm not sure, i need to read up on it) sorry again guys

I'M RICK JAMES BITC#!!!!!!!!!!!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
If anyone is to blame for saying the Centerforce clutch sucks, bites or anything like that.....it'd be me because of my dealings with them. Most people I've ever talked to(other than Contique owners ) have all had mostly or ALL bad things to say about them. Even without all of that to guide my thinking, my own dealings with the clutch is way more than enough to make me hate them

They might do well under the lower power levels that have been put to them so far by Contique owners, but my gut feeling tells me they're going to fail like every other platform I've heard of them being in. TQ seems to kill them with ease. The only........let me repeat..... ONLY contique that has put some real power to a Centerforce is Kinger IMO. So far, so good so I'll give it a bit more credit for our platform because of him.

Didn't mean to pee in anyones cornflakes

Last edited by Swazo; 06/06/03 12:02 AM.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
B
bamf2go Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Swazo:
The only........let me repeat..... ONLY contique that has put some real power to a Centerforce is Kinger IMO. So far, so good so I'll give it a bit more credit for our platform because of him.

Didn't mean to pee in anyones cornflakes

What about Stazzi??? Does he not have a turbo'ed svt with cfdf/fidanza combo?

1998 black Contour SVT E0 -KKM Intake -B&M Short Shifter -SPARCO front strut tower bar -24mm Aussie rear sway bar
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RoadRunner_dup1, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard