Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
ok well i fixed the brakelight problem thanks to some help...now i realized that my horn doesnt work....i push the horn pad and nothing but when i lock the doors with the keyfob it churps......is this a different circut or is my car possessed?

anyway thanks for all the help and input id be broke if it wasnt for this site....well broker then i am..is that a word....thanks,
john

Works on contingency, no money down.....oh wait let me change a few things....Works on Contingency? NO, Money Down!!!! 98 Se in the works.... Looking for, 18'rs-6 or RS-5's SVT rear FOUND!!! SVT front (thanks SVTCuervo)
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Problem will be in the pad switch or clockspring, most likely.

Does your cruise control work or not?

If not, it's probably the clockspring.

If it works, it's probably the switch in the pad.

Nothe the pad switch and the anti-theft module energize the same relay in the BJB to activate the horn. Since the fob causes the horn to beep, the relay is okay.

Steve

98 Contour SE Sport 2.5 Duratec ATX The wifey's car 89 Taurus SHO - 246K miles 94 SHO ATX - 190K 1997 F-150 5.4L ATX - The Workhorse 150K. ANY THREAD WITH "OMG" or "WTF" ETC IN THE TITLE WILL BE IGNORED!
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
well my brake lights kept blowing a fuse, so i finally took out teh cruise control switch and it stopped. i was thinking clockspring but i am not getting any airbag lights blinking at me. is it possible to have a fauslt clockspring and not get the airbag light flashing?
John

Works on contingency, no money down.....oh wait let me change a few things....Works on Contingency? NO, Money Down!!!! 98 Se in the works.... Looking for, 18'rs-6 or RS-5's SVT rear FOUND!!! SVT front (thanks SVTCuervo)

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard