Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by bamf2go:
How much does the hood weigh? Is it lighter in carbon fiber? Does it require hood pins? Is the functional aspect easy to install and how does it directly link to the air intake?

We will have the final weight soon and naturally CF is lighter than the FG. The hood is for off road use only, hood pins are required but it's up to you, stock latches are part of it. Functionality will be easy for all open air type filters - we will have more info on this in the comming week or two - right now priority is on getting out the GB c27+ kits

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by ProudSVT:
Will it possable to buy the wide-body kit without the new ground-effects? ie. Leave my SVT effects alone. Would there be a price difference then because the front and rear pieces may not be needed anymore then?

This kind of touches on the previous post - there will be modification required to make it work on the stock side skirts.

We only sell the body kit as a entire kit and then individual pieces where you can pick what you want. There is no price difference or discounts other than the GB prices. You would still need the front and rear pieces to finish the look - otherwise it would look ackward.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

*CARBON FIBER IS AN OPTION FOR EVERYTHING (add CF)

Will everything in the widebody come molded in CF? ie. the fenders and all the pieces on the skirts and bumpers?
Or will the pieces be seperated in CF then to be mounted?

CF body parts would be dope IMHO!!

Thanks,
Bernie

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
ALL CARBON FIBER

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by nyceboi:
ALL CARBON FIBER

I know it will all be CF but....
will it come all molded? Fender flares molded in CF on the fenders, bumper pieces molded in CF on the bumpers.
Or would the bumper pieces be CF then BOLTED on by the installer? Or the fender flares in CF be BOLTED on?

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I'm pretty sure all the pieces are separate and when you take it somewhere to get it installed you decide on whether you want it bolted on or molded.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
didn't see spoiler pics....got an idea as to what they'll look like?

d

For Sale: 1998.5 Silver Frost SVT. Vortech supercharger, ShoShop Y Pipe, Borla catback, DMD, Spec Stage II clutch, Quaife LSD, B+M shifter, Ground control coilovers, Koni struts and much more. see classifieds....
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by daniels_scsvt:
didn't see spoiler pics....got an idea as to what they'll look like?

d

it's in R&D.. pix in about a week or two depending on our schedule. Since we're pushing the body kits into production and shipping the spoiler project will be delayed some.

T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
I've followed the links from past forum talk about the pre98 kit or convertion.. but seems alittle confusing and ai'm a bit dizzy now can somebody post what are we talking about here some pics and you guys make me go ! ! Be patient plz...

Paula Salas '97 Contour GL MEXICO
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
what do you mean? all the info is either in the post or in the links - photos will be supplied shortly and the c27- kit looks just like the c27+ kit. There is the option to convert the front end to fit the c27+ kit as well.

Photos are in the billions of pages in the previous links - I only want finished product pix here. I will soon build a gallery of for you all from start to finish.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard