Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I'm so upset about missing this one. Please post pics!

BTW, I was just in Cannon Beach last month (where Ecola state park is) and went for a swim at 10:00 at night! Very cold!

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
well one guy from washingotn was there so dont count us all out ok i had a blast ill will get some of the pics developed and posted by the end of the week i need snail mail address sent to my email address kenneth.danielavery.spencer@us.army.mil
so i can send copys of the discs with the photos on it to you guys mainly to those who were there first after that any one who wants them later ken from wa

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
sorry i didnt make it guys, i tried to get my 3uim installed before i went and ran into a plethora of difficulties(square block-round hole)i spent all night trying to get her going but to no avail ,so i spent the rest of the weekend trying to get her going and finally finished @ about 1030 last night ,oh well thats what i get for tryin to screw w/ it before i left, should have left well enough alone

hope everyone had a good time

POST PICS

1slo30
(btw-what a friggin difference a 3 uim makes WOW)

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard