Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by LuckySVT:
hey Qbert, i have one of thoes little BBQ grills, they use thoes small green propane tanks right?
Anyways i can bring mine if needed, just let me know!
MMMMmmm.......Buurger....

Yep, if you could bring it that would be great! Thanks Toby!

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Sadeeq:
Originally posted by Beowulf:
OK, I suck... I am not going now...

Yup... you suck

Misery loves company.
Hee hee hee.

What is REALLY funny is that I found out I wasnt going like TWO minutes after I posted that you sucked for not going.

Funny stuff!

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
The tranny is shifting like crap, but I might come anyway, to run what's left of it in to the ground!

Anybody want to buy a slightly used tranny with 1st and 3rd going south big time!?!?

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by SleeperZ:
The tranny is shifting like crap, but I might come anyway, to run what's left of it in to the ground!

Anybody want to buy a slightly used tranny with 1st and 3rd going south big time!?!?

Ahh, who cares about first...and why would you need third . Anyway, it would be great if you could make it. Just shift from 2nd to 4th.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Hey, just a thought... If anyone else has FRS radios, ya might bring them so we can talk car-to-car as we're driving, in case there's anything up ahead to watch out for, or anything else. I'm bringin' mine. Yay for great weather!!!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I've gone from a maybe to a part yes/part no. I've got too much to do to not work Saturday. But I DO wanna show up at the 9 am to 10 am meet up phase, before the drive to the coast starts. Still need to check out everyones' rides and mods...

Can't afford more mods myself (or install some stuff I've got sitting) if I don't generate the discretionary income, and that means getting files worked. Yeah, it's grand to be broke after a divorce.

But good for you: you're MUCH more likely to have enough food for everyone if I'm not there. (Are you gonna finish those fries?)

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
It's coming up! Tommorow is the day!!!!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
OK guys -- who has pix to post? Qbert: liked that stretch of Skyline and Germantown roads after the bikes were out of the way. I'm guessing hwy 53 was clear of them too.

It was good to meet everyone even with having to bow out early.

And what happened to those other WA people?

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
We had a lot of fun! The warmup drive out of town on Skyline and Germantown was interesting. Since I was leading the pack I didn't get the smell of brakes that the rest of the pack had from cars trying to keep up haha...just kidding!

Once we got out onto HWY 53 the twisties were short lived due to an Altima that would not pull over for us. We eventually pulled the pack over to wait it out, but as we were trying to leave we were passed by a few more cars which were quickly reeled in.

The coast was INCREDIBLY busy. One of the nicest days I've ever seen on the coast and it looked like the entire Portland Metro area was over there. After searching for a Day Use facility with parking for about 40 minutes we finally came across Ecola State Park. We had lunch there and BS'd about cars for a while before braving the traffic and heading to Seaside. Once in Seaside we finally got to go out into the freezing water. It was so incredibly cold your feet would instantly start hurting the moment they touched the water.

I do have some pictures, but don't have time nor the energy right now to post them. Maybe I'll get around to it later this evening. Hope everyone else had a good time!

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I had an awsome time Qbert! Thanks for putting this all together, the roads, cars, and coast were very fun and it turned out to be a great HOTT day. Had a lot of fun talking to everyone and meeting everyone, makes me get more ideas for my car now. It was funny when we all parked at that one park where we ate and started a line going up the hill and people parked behind us! My friend Kevin had a great time too. Can't wait to see them pics!

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard