Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Unfortunately for me the final word is that I can't make it. I was hoping to be finished with the project I'm working on out here in Virginia, but it looks like it's going to run into August now. Hope to catch you guys the next time!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
D
D
I'm a soft maybe. Expected caravan time through Vancouver, WA? Meet location/time in PDX?

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
hey guys just found this forum, meeting on the 28th? well i live in corvallis so i might be up for that.

99 SVT Contour under 43k miles - For sale!!! pm for info. 89 Taurus SHO 90k miles next....STI swaped Impreza
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Ok, so we are working the food thing out in another thread. Be prepared to chip some money in when you eat that day.

Anyway, on with the important stuff, MEETING LOCATION!!!!!! Plan on being there between 9 - 9:30. Rollout time will be 10am SHARP

I'm thinking we meet in the South Lot of the Fred Meyer parking lot right off of the Beaverton Hillsdale HWY (Between HWY 8 and HWY 10 right off the 217). The address is:

7700 SW Beaverton Hillsdale HWY
Portland, Oregon 97225

So here is some directions:

Northbound 5

Take the HWY 217 exit off of I5. I believe this is exit 292. Head north on the 217 until you come to the HWY 8 / HWY 10 exit (approx 5-6 miles). Take the exit and make a left at the stop light. Make a right at the following stop light and you will be entering Fred Meyer's south lot.

Southbound 5 from Vancouver

Take the I405 exit as you are coming into downtown Portland. Keep heading south until you come to the HWY 26 westbound exit. Take the exit and you should then go through the tunnel. Keep heading west until you come to the HWY 217 Southbound exit. Take the exit and head south for about 1 mile and you will then want to take the HWY 8 / HWY 10 exit. Go straight through the first stoplight. Make a right at the next stoplight onto HWY 10. At the next stoplight make a right into the south Fred Meyer parking lot.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Hey Qbert, me again. I just wanted to let you know that I will have a guest. I thought this might help with the food planning.

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
O
Admin + 1/2
Admin + 1/2
O
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that Lance and I are not going to be able to make it to this meet. We'd really like to come, but life has been a little bit crazy lately. We're up to our ears with landscaping stuff that HAS to be done by July 1st and one of my best friends is getting married July 5th. Throw in my sister's college graduation, Lance's birthday and our Anniversary over the last couple weeks and you can clearly see that we've been busy!

We're hoping to plan a fun run later this summer.

=) Christy

Christy Kinley 95 Contour SE MTX 01 Outback Limited Wagon with all the goodies
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Well I think the next one should be up in Vancouver, BC!

Christy - it sure is wedding season - I have 3 to go to in June and July, so lots of opportunity to have something in Vancouver.

Happy landscaping, and have a good meet on the 28th, folks.

- Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Hey, sounds kinda like a good idea for thoes of you that live in the WA area. Maybe u should plan something in your area( a good drive/run) for the next meet later in the summer? i know it be kinda a long drive for me but it depends on the date and location. Anyways im getting ahead of myself! 1st the meet on the 28th, it should be great!

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Where exactly are we going? Since I have to get up WAAAYYY to early to leave for DA SOUTH, my roomie and I want to camp out near whatever beach we are going to be at. I need to know where we are going so I can find a place nearby if there is no camping allowed whereever we will be.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by Beowulf:
Where exactly are we going? Since I have to get up WAAAYYY to early to leave for DA SOUTH, my roomie and I want to camp out near whatever beach we are going to be at. I need to know where we are going so I can find a place nearby if there is no camping allowed whereever we will be.

Northern Oregon Coast between Tillamook and Astoria. There are a couple of camp grounds around there, but on a Saturday they may be full...who knows though. I think we'll have the BBQ at Cannon Beach.

If you need some help figuring out a specific campground, let me know, I'm pretty familiar with most of them in that area.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard