Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Ok, well we haven't talked much about this lately. It is about 1 month out right now and I think we should start figuring out what the exact plans are.

First off we need to have a roll call, so if you could state Yes, No, Maybe (probably yes), or Maybe (probably not) that would be great. This way I can get a feeling of how many people we are talking about and what arrangements need to be made for lunch.

I think we'll all try and meet in Portland at around 9-9:30. I hope this gives you out of towners a little extra time, if not speak up and we'll work around it. The plan still is heading for the coast. I did have another thought about going out towards the Silver Falls area around Salem, but unless the majority want to change it we'll stick with the coast (which I'm good for, it is just a longer, more straight drive).

I'm a definite yes unless something happens on the job horizon that I can't change. So lets get the roll call done and then we'll figure out some more stuff.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm a "maybe/probably yes." 9 or 9:30 to meet in Portland or Hillsboro or close to either sounds good. The Hwy 26/53/101 loop coast drive sounds good too.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Im in! Can't wait! I just need to know the EXACT location of the meet. I am not from portland but i know my way around pretty well so if givin directions i shouldnt have trouble with them at all. 9 or 9:30 is good too, either one. The loop sounds good and are we gunna talk about splitting up food? or will someone just get all the food and money will be gathered at the meet? Also i might have my mirko front splitter by then!
Common people i thought you wanted to meet up!
I'll be crusin to styx on my way up there and for the cruise

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm in if I have my tranny back (with Quaife ) from Terry by then.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I know of some awesome roads in Portland!!!

Wish I could come, but that weekend is bad (wedding to go to) and a bit far this time.

- Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Maybe.

Depends on whether my back is better or not.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
I am in & I am good with the 9 or 9:30 time. I don't mind doing either drive. I am also ok with anything we come up with as far as food. Man I just can't wait!

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
I'm planning on going! My first choice would be the coast run, but Silver Falls would be fun too. The time sounds good also.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Maybe/probably yes... I'm in Seattle... just let me know which way to drive and I'll try and be there ... I forget stuff a lot tho

'98 SVT E0 Silver -TRENDWHORE! Selling out never felt so good!
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Looking good so far guys...I'm waiting on a couple other peoples responces and then we'll finalize some details. BTW, the coast trip it is. I just thought I'd toss another idea out, but seems like most (everyone) want to head to the coast which is perfectly fine by me! Lets try and top the 11 cars we had last summer up in Seattle...come on Sadeeq and Lance (no pressure now)

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard