C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Art Hazebrook:
Originally posted by DemonSVT:
Originally posted by Art Hazebrook:
Additionally, the front bumper braces were decontented in 1999 SVT

I added those in the first month I owned the car. Along with strengthening the center brace.

Ditto!!

Tell me how. Do I need to buy the braces or can I simply go to Ford and tell them to recontent the flucking braces onto my front bumper? I need them, my sh!t is loose.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
#646857 05/30/03 03:23 AM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I would just go buy them and install them yourself.

Simple to do.

The braces are like $6 each IIRC (you need 2) and you will need to pick up 4 short bolts and nuts (I recommend stainless)

...You are in luck...

I just pulled out the old invoice.

Part Number - F8RZ-17765-AA

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by maxx_power76:
The thing that bugs me is that Ford didn't put fold down rear seats in 99. I ordered my car from the dealer and they said I couldn't get them.

Mine is a 99 and I have the fold down rear seats and power antenna. I test drove another 99 SE Sport that didn't have neither.

99 Blk SE Sport 2.5 CD4E Euro Focus SVT Wheels 5 % tint Mesh Grilles w/indiglo ford KKM intake filter FMS 9mm wires Superchip Signal mirrors Fog lamp mod Dingless A6 sidemarkers Duals SVT springs/struts
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard