Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Hey Guys,
Better late than never, we're finally read to make the first prototype true dual exhaust system. For those that do not remember. About 6 months ago, there was alot of interest in a true dual exhaust system. At that time, we were not able to design a kit and mentioned Spring would be the first chance we have for a kit.

Well i know we are alittle into Spring already, sorry for the delay. Anyhow, we would like to handle this in a 3 step process, because of the time involvement needed for this kit.

The first step... We would like to have a show of hands who are interested in this kit. (If you have already expressed your interest, humor us and express it one last time, LOL).

Step two... In about 2 weeks, after we have a show of hands we are then going to ask for a small deposit. A small amount, of which is completly refundable should something go bad on our side of the deal. The reason we ask for the deposit, is because of the cost and time involved in this style of kit. We know the kit would be unique, and only afew would even want the kit. Basically this is a kit we would have never made on our own, and we are doing so, because of the request of CEG members.

Step three... After deposits are collected, we expect to have a prototype ready within 1-2 weeks. Then we will finish collecting orders, and the kits are yours.

So if i can get a show of hands now, just for interest and seriousness, then we can get the ball rolling.
Also, feel free to post any questions you have. And remember, this kit is being designed for you guys, we are open to suggestions on what your looking for. Obviously, we will reject the impossible suggestions and stuff that simply will not work. i.e. dont suggest a price tag of $50.00, dont suggest a tube diameter of 3 inches, dont suggest the kit having 8 mufflers. LOL

have a great day
josh
TruBendz Tech.

JOSH TruBendz Technology trubendz@aol.com http://www.trubendz.com
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
How's aboot 1.75 inches for 2.5 liter guys, 2.00-2.25 inches for 3liter/sc/tc guys. Price tag for group buy...hmm...$499+shipping for 20 people and $449+shipping for 30 people...a bit low, I know.

1998 black Contour SVT E0 -KKM Intake -B&M Short Shifter -SPARCO front strut tower bar -24mm Aussie rear sway bar
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I might jump on the deal if it has those price tags on it... I am interested if i can get the money together.

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
I'm interested, but curious about a couple things.
1. How much do you consider a "small deposit"?
2. What kind of mufflers (and res.) and such do you plan on using or is that somehting left up to us to decide?
3. What size pipe are you planning to run?

Like I said, I'm interested as exhaust is on my summer mod list, but if you could answer these questions that would help me a lot, and probably a few others as well. Thanks.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
here is my hand....

:insert me raising hand here:

i was gonna buy an exhaust from you guys later this summer anyways......i like deposits and payments better, it is easier......

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by NorMich99SE:
I'm interested, but curious about a couple things.
1. How much do you consider a "small deposit"?
2. What kind of mufflers (and res.) and such do you plan on using or is that somehting left up to us to decide?
3. What size pipe are you planning to run?

I am with im on what the "small deposit" is what kind of mufflers and if we can get a choice of tips.. I was going to do a custom magnaflow system... but if I can get what I want here.. than I like it..

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
If this GB is for all mandrel bent exhaust w/ straight through resonators and mufflers, then I would be in. Aluminized or staineless would be fine. 1.75", 2", or 2.25" would be good sizes too........hmmmm what else......perhaps a choice of no tips so we can get our own or maybe a choice of tips....

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i was stoked about this before, and still am. . .as for a small deposit, $50-100 is reasonable, since that'll be deducted from the final cost anyhow. . .

as for a setup, I've had my fair share of LOUD exhausts, I would like a system with straight flow cat's and straight flow resonators (like magnaflow's). . .

I'm assuming this will hook up fine with a turbocharger, right?

Oh yeah, as for sizing, I'm game for the biggest size available since I'm tc'ing in a year. . .

Suneil

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Interested, but need for it to work with MSDS Headers and be Mandrel Bent.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
You probably should have a choice between stainless or aluminized, with different prices of course.

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard