S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
Yes, this will do quite nicely...

Wonder if I can fit one into the Contour?

Oh I'm sure you can. I'm gonna print it out and take it to Kinko's and have them blow it up to 100% size. Then I'll tape it over my engine bay and go racing!

Methinks good for an additional 800hp...

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
this is kind of sad it looks like we have about 5 people interested in this.

anyone else interested?

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

anyone else interested?

Well.....I will say this...If that is all that we have, then for the few that come, we will have fun, I guarantee it. For those that can't or aren't interested, no sweat, we will do another.

With as many meets jammed up together, it can be difficult. I won't be backing out by any stretch of the imagination but like I said, for those that come, we will have fun!

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

anyone else interested?

Sorry.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by sosaudio1:

anyone else interested?

Well.....I will say this...If that is all that we have, then for the few that come, we will have fun, I guarantee it. For those that can't or aren't interested, no sweat, we will do another.

With as many meets jammed up together, it can be difficult. I won't be backing out by any stretch of the imagination but like I said, for those that come, we will have fun!

L8R
Rich

My sentiments exactly, Rich.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

anyone else interested?

L8R
Rich

well we don't have to call it a "Meet" why can't it be just a friendly g2g for new found friends that want to hang out and have a blast? we already have some fireworks and we will bring them with us.
oh and Joe I heard that you are going to do some mods to your car before we race...mine is still stock and will be that way for the race, so I think you are SKEERED!!!!

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:

anyone else interested?

L8R
Rich

well we don't have to call it a "Meet" why can't it be just a friendly g2g for new found friends that want to hang out and have a blast? we already have some fireworks and we will bring them with us.
oh and Joe I heard that you are going to do some mods to your car before we race...mine is still stock and will be that way for the race, so I think you are SKEERED!!!!

Ahhhieeeettt. Then this is officially a g2g.07.04/05.03...Quick someone make a logo!!! My challenge to you....even though this is a G2G, I want you to bring one of your friends, tour/tique or other. I want people that love their cars and want to hang to come out. This G2G WILL CONTINUE to be the two days. So again, come if you want don't come if you can't. But do think about that challenge. What I want to have for SE is to basically have the most active group of people here that want and do get together like it is water. I have adopted Hector, Joe and Heather in as well so this thing will have arms that pass into other groups but clearly, they can't make every meet or G2G that we have. Just dont sit still! By the way, we have been invited to go to a friends B-day party up in Franklin.....whahaahahahaaaa...on the 7th of June...I am currently testing the water with a new job...so...who knows what will happen, but I can say now, that I am not 100% sure that I will stay....0 benefits...someone say WHOA!

Anyhoo

L8R
Rich

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S

you much of heard wrong... I said it shounded like I was gonna need to replace my timing belt before I wanted to so I was gonna out my cam gears on too while I'm at it (which I haven't done yet) and if I do put them on I was gonna play with different settings at the track to see if I can get a gereric tune on them before I go dyno tune them.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

you much of heard wrong... I said it shounded like I was gonna need to replace my timing belt before I wanted to so I was gonna out my cam gears on too while I'm at it (which I haven't done yet) and if I do put them on I was gonna play with different settings at the track to see if I can get a gereric tune on them before I go dyno tune them.

now now now Joe, don't take it personally....
I guess I will give you a head start at the line, take it easy on you

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

now now now Joe, don't take it personally....
I guess I will give you a head start at the line, take it easy on you

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard