Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#641680 06/16/03 03:09 AM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
welcome to sunny california, Glad to see you make to our little meet

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
#641681 06/16/03 04:44 PM
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by dubkatz:

Harley...will you change your sig to say "remember" instead of "remeber". I don't want all the new people thinking we are all inbred.

lol.

sorry man...i had to...I'm going to make the meet as well guys. It will be fun.

98 E0 T-red CSVT (66k) Borla, FMS wires, BAT intake, Omnifi DMP1, LA mono amp, 12" JL W3v2, NO SUNROOF! "In the poker game of life, women are the rake. The fuching rake." -Worm Looking for good clutch assembly and brakes. PMe
#641682 06/17/03 03:07 AM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by SVTMann:

Harley...will you change your sig to say "remember" instead of "remeber". I don't want all the new people thinking we are all inbred.

lol.

wow i diserve that, i know i cant spell but thats been part of my sig. for a lonngg time. now im just lost as to why my little dancing guy is gone

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
#641683 06/19/03 05:29 AM
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
TTT. Anyone else care to partake in a fun driving experience. Haha.
Mike Bandy

1996 Ford Probe GT J-spec 200hp engine custom mandrel-bent exhaust H&R springs/Tokico struts PRD sts/CM stage 1 http://members.cardomain.com/ronindice
#641684 06/19/03 06:03 AM
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I talked with my buddy jason and he rode on Ortega highway like a week ago and said that it had mad crazy curves and looked fun as hell. He was in his work KIA and it kinda scared him with all the cliffs next to the road. If you considered wether or not to go, this is gonna be one hell of a good time.

Later,
Eric

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
#641685 06/20/03 05:24 AM
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
im down for it, my co worker told me it was very windy roads, and to be careful for the bikers on sunday morning, beacuse thet get crazy on that road, but other then that, its fun!!!

98 svt contour, magnaflows, sho shop intake, sho shop high flow cat, no pre cats, custom cougars short shifter, 3 liter hybird engine woo hoo im happy, and just added a dmd underdrive pulley.
#641686 06/20/03 06:59 AM
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K

lol.

Maybe he's got a stuffy nose. Man, I just spent a year and a half in Virginia - you guys, I mean y'all, don't have to worry about looking inbred...

Bikers, eh? As long as they stay on their side of the road on their way to Mr Friendly Orthopedic Surgeon, it'll all be good. Nah, that's just what those of us who are too much of a big wuss to get a sportbike say...

'99 SVT Black and stockish - except for the tow hitch, but pretend not to notice it. "I'm just gonna go find a cash machine..."
#641687 06/20/03 07:50 AM
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Kristuphir:

lol.

Maybe he's got a stuffy nose. Man, I just spent a year and a half in Virginia - you guys, I mean y'all, don't have to worry about looking inbred...

Bikers, eh? As long as they stay on their side of the road on their way to Mr Friendly Orthopedic Surgeon, it'll all be good. Nah, that's just what those of us who are too much of a big wuss to get a sportbike say...

Inbreed? Who you calling inbreed. I prefer Redneck.

Don't worry i'm from further south than you.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
#641688 06/22/03 07:01 PM
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I prefer suntan challenged thank you.....Haha....Of course I can achieve a suntan but still. Too funny. Anyone else down for this awesome cruise to lake smell-some-more (elsinore)?
Mike Bandy

1996 Ford Probe GT J-spec 200hp engine custom mandrel-bent exhaust H&R springs/Tokico struts PRD sts/CM stage 1 http://members.cardomain.com/ronindice
#641689 06/22/03 09:33 PM
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Are you talking about car cruise or boat cruise?

J/K

I prefer mentally challenged.

**Product of the california public education system while morons were in the governers office.**

-Rob

White 95 GL ATX 56K Miles on it. Optilux By Hella Fog lights (The Angel Eyes) Driven hard, Just like I like it!
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard