Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
This party is about to get started.

Soon we will be building a list to get all the CEGers info in one place. If you are showing, this will give us an excellent opportunity to show up and give you props, trade info, and drool over...ok, there will be bibs on hand...(Note to self, remember to take a roll of paper towels to the meet)

The lists will be built in Excel/Word and emailed out only to those people who PM me their info. Works like this, you give me your name, email addy, screenname, cell number and tell me whether or not you want it published or if you just want me to call you with meet updates and such. Be thinking hard about this.

I will not be there on Sunday, I will be there ALL DAY SATURDAY to get burned by the sun and physically exhausted from checking out all the cars!

Trust me on this one. If you own a sport compact or have friends that do, you want to go to this meet.

I will be in the process of forming a caravan of cars to go from here in Huntsville AL to ATL so if it is on your way and you want to meet up with what I hope to be a LOT of cars, then let me know and we will get this thing going.

So to recap, you are going, there will be a post soon with a form to fill out and PM back to me. Talk to your work and tell them that you either will take sat and sun or sat or sunday off cuz you are going to check out some AWESOME cars

See you soon
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Ok I have pulled this list from the other thread and will be checking to make sure I have included those that are, maybe, possibly, who knows what, may be going.

This list will continue to be edited thru the various threads as the weeks and days begin to wind down.

You coming and your name not on the list? Reply to this thread and we will include you. As that list grows and people see who are coming or are undecided and such, we may get to see more involvement. So if you are on the fence, I am here to tell you GO! You will not be disapointed!

Based on response in this and the other thread:

1. Importslayer
2. Hydro
3. Nyceboi - ? Unsure
4. Audiotour - Possible
5. The Ripper - Cali, may not make it
6. LoCoChick - possible
7. LoCoZ - Possible
8. Solefood 21
9. sosaudio1 - dats a given
10. Kremit - really really wants to go.
11. Big Eric Terrill (Chattavegas) - prolly go a day or two
12. FLCEGKID
13. MJF4
14. Skeeters20
15. FlechaAutoSports - Taking the SuperStreet Tour!
16. AnthonyConstant
17. Matt2kSVT
18. fst4dr - possible

Excellent response...Some possibles some undecideds...Lemmie know soon if you plan to make it fo sho!

Remember it is September 20 and 21, so you have time to plan. The list will not be made and loaded into Excel until 2 weeks prior. This will give plenty of time for you to get that last minute in so that I can get you on the list of contacts for NOPI

Remember that the list will ONLY be issued and your info will only be published once I get your PM with the info and you tell me that you want to have the info published. At that time I will send you a PM confirming with my email addy to look for when I ship the document...

Anyone else, post!

Rich

Last edited by sosaudio1; 08/14/03 03:43 AM.

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
N
N
Sorry its been along time since i posted. The archived post about the classes is true (contour conservative and contour mild; as far as being in a wild category you will go up against all fords). But overall it is a fun time being going since 1997 As far as the Hightower issue
I could not get a answer. Other than he lost the email about the group meet

n2deep

Last edited by n2deep; 08/14/03 10:34 PM.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by n2deep:
Sorry its been along time since i posted. The archived post about the classes is true (contour conservative and contour mild; as far as being in a wild category you will go up against all fords). But overall it is a fun time being going since 1997 As far as the Hightower issue
I could not get a answer. Other than he lost the email about the group meet

n2deep

So are you gonna be there? I will put you on with a question mark. As you can see below, Speed Demon will be going...Not sure if he is showing or not. He has gotten the car looking REAL SWEET!

Quote:

1. Importslayer
2. Hydro
3. Nyceboi - ? Unsure
4. Audiotour - Possible
6. LoCoChick - possible
7. LoCoZ - Possible
8. Solefood 21
9. sosaudio1 - dats a given Saturday Only
10. Kremit - really really wants to go.
11. Big Eric Terrill (Chattavegas) - prolly go a day or two
12. FLCEGKID
13. MJF4
14. Skeeters20 - Saturday Only
15. FlechaAutoSports - Taking the SuperStreet Tour!
16. AnthonyConstant
17. Matt2kSVT
18. fst4dr - possible
19. Speed Demon
20. n2deep - ?

Lemmie know.

Do read the thread in general. We will soon be cementing this. Once that happens, then we will be forming a contact sheet which will be in word/excel and emailed to you so make sure you can read that so that you can print it out...if need be, I can make it a PDF file or what have you.

Rich

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Sorry Rich, I won't be able to attend. I had to move my vacation up. Hope ya'll take LOTS of pics.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoChick:
Sorry Rich, I won't be able to attend. I had to move my vacation up. Hope ya'll take LOTS of pics.

Bummer...Alright...
Quote:

Quote:

1. Importslayer
2. Hydro
3. Nyceboi - ? Unsure
4. Audiotour - Possible
6. LoCoZ - Possible
7. Solefood 21
8. sosaudio1 - dats a given Saturday Only
9. Kremit - really really wants to go.
10. Big Eric Terrill (Chattavegas) - prolly go a day or two
11. FLCEGKID
12. MJF4
13. Skeeters20 - Saturday Only
14. FlechaAutoSports - Taking the SuperStreet Tour!
15. AnthonyConstant
16. Matt2kSVT
17. fst4dr - possible
18. Speed Demon
19. n2deep - ?
20. ATL-SVT - With his MOPAR sponsored entourage.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
OK the list has dwindeled a bit but we have friends bringing friends so we will still have quite a group...

So far these are the definites:
1. sosaudio1
2. skeeters 20
3. Ryanblacksvt
4. FlechaAutoSports
5. ATL-SVT
6. Kremithefrog
7. Chattavegas

We have some undecideds and some with questions...all is well.

A lot of you I notice did not want your cell numbers published....just wanted to make sure you understood NO numbers get published in threads. They are only used on the lists that will be sent to the individuals coming to the nationals and are only used to get everyone on the same page.

Just wanted to make sure we are clear on that. If you wish to change that status PM me back so that I can make sure it changes before I go to set it up. If you wish to keep it non-published that is cool too. Either way, we want to make sure you get respected.

Cool?

Alright....now, lets get ready to have some fun

see you there
Rich

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard