Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Damm no group rates....(two many groups go there)he said if we regester at the same time we can get placed on the same row. Resgistration in open now.He said if anybody had question to call him 1800-241-2362 ext#207 Bobby Evans..Real nice guy. There will still be 2 diffrent classes for the car show mild and conservative hes sending me flyers or something. if you want some leave me a address and I'll mail them to you.

SVT 2000 #534...KILL'EM ALL
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
When is the deadline to enter your car. If the dedline is a lil bit away it gives people tim to plan if they can go. Then we cn make a lit of whos going and (just sayin) send our registration to Importslayer hen he sends the list and money to Nopi all at once.

Just an idea.

I will be there.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
I'll have to call about the dead line. Its still 4 month away why dont we plan Aug 01 keep your money. Just give regestration info then we can just send one big check for everybody...How many people are Intrested anyways? Hopefully alot.

I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
U can reg all the way up to the day you drive in..he said the earlier the better. we'll get metter spots and closer togtheir that way. I will bet talking to them tomorrow about get hotel room I'm going to try and get a whole floor. Talk to your friends the more people the cheaper things will be per person. let go in force

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
i'll probably be like only zetec there

You know how many Focii will be there? Let alone all the Excapes and ZX2's.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

Lots of fun! Hey is anyone from TN coming to ALA Jubilee on Saturday or Sunday....Eric, didn't you say something or was that Chris??? Get the crew up! Me and BigMoney Matt will be there...met him today...in traffic...nice guy.

PM Me or call 256.509.4085

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by sosaudio1:

Lots of fun! Hey is anyone from TN coming to ALA Jubilee on Saturday or Sunday....Eric, didn't you say something or was that Chris??? Get the crew up!

Huh? Say what about what? Who's doing what now? (*goes back to sleep in the corner*)

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Damn... I really want to go!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G

LOL So true..but they will never outnumber the Honduhs. I'm waiting for my supervisor to get back from his honeymoon so I can take that Friday before off, if not the whole week. Hey Rich, is Laura going to go this year since she missed it last year?

'95 GL White I've got mods.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:

LOL So true..but they will never outnumber the Honduhs. I'm waiting for my supervisor to get back from his honeymoon so I can take that Friday before off, if not the whole week. Hey Rich, is Laura going to go this year since she missed it last year?

Yeah those happy hundas...they are everywhere. I kinda liked the V8 powered Focii!!! Very nice!

Woo Hooo, yup..Laura said "definitely".....Hector you have to go. Your GF brings good luck. Last year, she won a component set of MA audio components that she was cool enuff to give me. Her system was already sounding better than mine...and PROBABLY STILL IS....aint got no money to get me an amp to push dem like I wants to....maybe that will be a mod that gets done in time for NOPI. I really need to do some exhaust modding foist and possibly change an EGR and TINT....gotta do the TINT!!!!!

We will need someone with a camera, and some camcorder action to get the ride into and out of the park. Heather can attest at how much fun that was...guys that whole ride in and out of the park was awesome, lots of cars showing off, lots of burnouts, high revs, and police, can't forget about them....

Ok so now, the 24th, in Decatur, if you are going it is at Point Mallard Park and is SUCH an easy drive, just hit 65 till you see Decatur and 565 and you are pretty much there. Just looking at a map...what 565W does is it dumps right into Decatur, take the second light after the bridge and enjoy the ride into Point Mallard Park. 500 acres of water park opening on the 24th. We will probably be there at like 6am but you can come later if you want...car show wraps up early though so be there early enuff.

Call me if you are coming...

ERIC!!! (he says loud enuff to wake half of the man's neighbors) Hope you don't sleep like that at lights....JK

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard