Print Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Hey guys it's no problem - if I can have all the payments (atleast for 15) I will go ahead and start on the 26th. Otherwise I'll wait it out till we have close to that and begin production - I'm going to work hard to make sure these are sent out mid June (at the most late June).

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
im still looking for the small oval SVT logo for the front grill, is that included in this GB?

98 SVT #1652 of 6535 My SVT "If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the hell is going on."
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by AlbanianSteve:
im still looking for the small oval SVT logo for the front grill, is that included in this GB?

It's the same product :-) I can't find the pic of the silver SVT with my emblem on the front but some have done it (atleast 3 people bought it just for the front)

The only other thing I can offer for the front is the Lightning size SVT logo - but I have yet to produce something thinner than Fords SVT Lightning badge.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
do you want us tell you what color we want, because I wanted the black background on mine, or did I miss something and we're just doing the original thing??

Suneil

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Price for powder coating was too expensive, so we are just goin with the polished one.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Price for powder coating was too expensive, so we are just goin with the polished one.

thanks SVTCuervo! yes Suniel, the minimum charge for powdercoating was $175 per color ! And only a 5 people expressed interest in two different colors so it's best I don't do that.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Check is in the mail......

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Is there and END date to this? THANKS

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
I would like to close the GB on the 26th - but this is only because I feel the like the expressed interest would make good and pay soon.

If not I will wait for atleast 15 confirmed buyers then go foward.

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
If you are sure you want it but cannot make payment but know you can make good on it - send me a post dated check - I will cash it on the post date and then ship after it clears - or send a non refundable deposit of your choice to show me you are serious - product will be shippped upon full payment.

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard