Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
GROUP BUY IS OPEN!

for additional info clicky! see GB4 to see anything you may have missed - but I am only selling the original nyceboi creations emblem due to the extremely high cost of the powdercoating setup charges for such a small amount.

..:: * nyceboi emblem GB4 * :.. ..:: * nyceboi emblem GB2 * ::.. ..:: * nyceboi emblem GB3 * ::..

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
*** INSTALL ***

TOOLS:

1. two "really flat" flat head screw drivers. I recommend small ones

2. PATIENCE

3. JB Weld, Silicon Glue, RTV, any really strong ADHESIVE. I used Silicon Glue and RTV together and niether my front or rear emblem have EVER come off in over a year (with several automated carwashes even!)

STEPS:

Using one screw driver pry AROUND the Ford emblem on the chrome strip, with the other pry OUT the emblem. Do this with great PATIENCE, average time is 10-15 mins to get it off without scratching up your chrome strip.

Clean up the remaining adhesive from the recessed area for a smooth surface

Apply the adhesive to the BACK of the emblem or in the chrom strip. For best results use a CLEAR drying adhesive

The emblem are a very tight fit but there is less that 1/16" play top and bottom. If you're picky like me center it and leave the trunk OPEN for atleast an hour for it to cure

Let it fully cure over night...normally about 12-24 hours depending on the adhesive you used.

Please don't remove your emblem yet since I won't be shipping anything out till mid to late June. Well you coul but you would jut have a eyesore oval hole.

FOR CARE: Please clean regularly everytime you wash your car. Use a polishing cloth or towlet with a cuetip if tarnish is evident. Mine has yet to tarnish and I've had mine longer than anybody - It seems those in the northeast have experienced this more due to salt and other conditions exclusive to that area of the country - with proper maintence the emblems will look for years to come.

I do not make any kind of warranty other than for initial workmanship - each piece is checked for fitment and visual flaws after polishing - if you see something visually wrong please notify me immediatley and return the the return address on the envelope - I will ship out a new emblem upon receiving the old one.

I HAVE RECIEVED EMAIL by about 2 or 3 people in the past that have had their emblems STOLEN so I can't stress enough to use the strongest adhesive you can get!!! I know if someone really wanted it they could still take it but just protect your investment the best way you can.

Maybe I should engrave a build number that way you have permission to kick ass for the perp who dares steal it!

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Make payment via PayPal to SVT@nyceboicreations.com the price is $50/ea which includes shipping and handling PLEASE add your CEG screen name with your order

If you are unfamiliar with Paypal you can send a personal check, money order or cashiers check - PM ME WITH THE TITLE "GB4 ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT OPTION"

I will start production on the 26th of this month and looking to ship mid to late June.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY for you support!

Please post here after you have made payment to keep this @ the top! THANK YOU!

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
What about shipping to Canada?
Also whats the word on the front emblem mod?
Thanks

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
No word on the front emblem - still in school so I havn't had time to work that out. By front emblem I assume you mean the Lightning size one I have on my SVT.

Shipping to Canada doesn't bite my wallet so it's all good.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Are there any pic's of one without the SVT on it, on a tour? I am interested but am not sure how it would look.

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by Doug Christman:
Are there any pic's of one without the SVT on it, on a tour? I am interested but am not sure how it would look.

No..NEW PRODUCT but I suppose I can sell them without the SVT emblem on it. $45 send money to junkmail@nyceboicreations.com

It does look kinda odd since you would basically have a blank ellipse sitting there but very clean.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by nyceboi:
No word on the front emblem - still in school so I havn't had time to work that out. By front emblem I assume you mean the Lightning size one I have on my SVT.

So can I put a regular SVT size emblem on the front in place of the Ford?

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by Bridge:
Originally posted by nyceboi:

So can I put a regular SVT size emblem on the front in place of the Ford?

Correct..some people have bought my emblem and stuck it on the front and have been happy with it. It lines up just fine too.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm just waiting for pay pal to send me my "very own credit card access number", so it may be like 3 days befor I can pay. But the day it goes through, then you'll have my money(well by that time it will be your money hmmmmmmmmm).

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard