Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Ok, here's the deal, the Oregon people are getting a little restless for a get together. So I think we've decided that a run from Portland to the coast would be nice. I think the tenative plans are head out on HWY 26 westbound. Then just before getting to HWY 101 we will head south on HWY 53 heading towards Tillamook (this stretch is curvy). Once HWY 53 meets up with HWY 101 we will head north towards Astoria stopping as we see fit to explore some beaches, etc. Near Oceanside we should be able to drive the cars onto the beach if we so desire.

I've suggested a possible camping trip if anyone wants to do something like that, but that was just a thought. I probably will stay the night on the coast myself depending on the weather. We could also think about doing a BBQ at one of the day parks on the coast if we get enough people involved and can get the food divided among us.

Anyways, we have 4 weekends in June we could choose from, please submit your votes for the weekend that will most likely work for you:

Choose the day or days that would work for you, all dates are Saturdays:
June 7th
June 14th
June 21st
June 28th
1st two weekends
Middle weekends
Last 2 weekends
Any weekend in June

If you have a combination of dates that will work feel free to post. Please try and be as specific as possible so we can get the best feel as to when we would get the greatest turnout. Lets make the cutoff for this poll 1 week from today, so the 14th!

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
I am interested in joining in on the fun. The 14th is out of the question. The family and I will be making a bee line for Ashland that weekend.

But if that is the only weekend that can be done, so be it. I'll join in another time.

'99 Tropic Green SVT K&N Filter,DMD,RSTB. For sale '65 Mustang (Restored)For sale '67 Mustang "An adults cunning is no match for a childs innocence"
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
The first two are out for me, and one of the last two is also -- I just don't know which yet. My friends are hosting a LAN party, but they're not sure which day yet. I'll let ya know as soon as I find out, and vote then.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Back to the top we go!

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm pretty interested and would like to get one of these dates locked on my calendar, before something else fills 'em all.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I think maybe the 28th of June would be a good date? but thats MY opinion. Common people i thought we wanted to get a meeti ng goin! Lets see all of thoes NW SVTers!

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Yep, the 28th is looking very positive right now. Currently it looks like we would have 6 that have voted that they could attend that day. I haven't voted, but I can attend any day also. So 7 right now, not bad so far! Keep the votes coming and I'll actually close the poll Monday morning. If I was a betting man though I'd say the 28th of June is it!

Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Ok...well the 28th of June is the date. Now we need to figure out exactly what we want to do.

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Sounds good, did someone mention a BBQ perhaps on the beach if the weather is good? YEs, lets get some requests on what we should do. I think the BBQ or lunch would be fun. Any other ideas out there?

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Well I guess we should try to figure out how far north we are going to go. Qbert I believe you mentioned that you might stay the night. Where were you planning on stopping at? As far as food goes I am open to anything you guys decide on. If the weather is nice I can bring some footballs & some frisbees if anyone is interested.

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard