Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
N
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Cool guys, thanks for the props. Yes I did have to paint it, it was that dark purplish color before. I had the shop install it too and all told it ran me about $280. The shop I went to has one of the best reputations in town so I don't mind paying a little extra.
Yes that is a vinyl sticker on my SVT UIM, it's the "CONTOUR" from Antonios www.contour.org stickers. The UIM I have is actually an ST200 piece and had an ST200 sticker on it. I don't have an ST200 and don't feel like claiming I do, so I took that off and put the Contour sticker on, I think it looks real sharp. If anyone wants I can take a better pic of that.
Again thanks for the props, glad eveyone likes it. Now if I can only figure out my electrical gremlins that started popping up yesterday I'll be happy. Look for my post in troubleshooting if you want more info on that situation

Oh yeah, someone asked about the red top. I think I paid like 130 at Advance Auto for it, but I paid the core charge. If I had a core to exchange it would have been like 118 I think.

Last edited by NorMich99SE; 04/30/03 11:41 PM.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
nice car, what suspension are you running?

2000 T-Red Mystique LS -STOCK- My Car
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I'd hit it!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
N
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Suspension is the BAT Euro Handling Kit, I also have about 60lbs of subs and box in the trunk though, so that brings the rear down just a tad more.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
you have great camera skills. The car looks great

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
That looks nice man. You are a damn good photographer, nice lighting, angles and all kinds of stuff. my work would hire ya right away. lol. we(kids i work w/) just did a national photography contest and 2 of the kids i teach won 1st place in 2 diff age catagories(locally). then theyr pics are gonna be shipped out for the nationals(the Boys and Girls Club National Photography Contest).

'99 ČoňtôúŔ SE Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 AudioBahn AW1206T Flame Q Sub AudioBahn 1300HCQ Amp Blue LED Switches and HVAC
N
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Thanks for the props Dank. I didn't really expect to have ppl tell me I was a good photographer, never taken any classes or anything. Thanks again though.

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
were in he** do you get the da** CEG decal from!!??

99 atx SE 75shot NX ngk plugs taylor wires injen intake superchip custom cat-back tsudo exhaust ground control coilovers kyb struts 18in RH-C5 svt bumper
N
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
N
if you mean the www.contour.org decal, look in the group buy forum, there was a gb just recently, guys name is antonio wright, forgot his new sn, but he might have some extras available still. find him and drop him a PM.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Hello to you!! I sold you that trunk lid!!!!!! That is awesome to see that you went through the whole process and put it on.... doesn't look like you used the exhaust though.. oh well... looks good - JOE

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard