Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#619840 04/30/03 03:56 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Alright, I'll be organizing a Zaino group buy pretty soon. Any of their products can be ordered, but as of yet the discount is unknown, as that depends on how big the order will be. This is mainly intended for Oklahoma people, but I'll reship to other locations for cost of shipping.

The way I usually organize these... as soon as I find out how big the order will be, I'll contact Zaino, get exact prices, and then post up here. Each person then paypal's me the money (including in the order which specific products they want), I'll order the product, and when it comes in, deliver to the local people and reship to the out of towners. I won't order product that I have not already been pre-paid for, I've been caught short by this before. For out of towners, I charge a flat rate of $7.00 to ship anywhere in the US and $10.00 to anywhere in Canada, and the product will ship out the day after I recieve the order.

For information on zaino, go to Zaino Bros, there is a complete product list and description available so you can decide which products to order. I will contact Zaino and ask about any starter kit specials they have going, and post the details tomorrow.

For now, post up who is interested and how much you want... after a week I'll contact Zaino with the approx. order size, they'll let me know about the discount, and then I'll let you guys know to start placing the orders. Please do not send any orders or payment until then.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact me on AIM at TurboScoot01.

#619841 04/30/03 11:09 AM
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Did you see this thread? There is already someone organizing one. Have you organized a Zaino GB before? Typically, Sal does not allow Canadians or New Jersey residents to participate.

Or are you a distributer?

#619842 04/30/03 01:11 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Yes, I've organized a few before, and I'm combining this with another local group buy. DemonicTour suggested that I also post on here to get the order larger.

#619843 04/30/03 03:51 PM
H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
So you want us to send $100 paypal to you, x 50 people, thats $5000 worth of CEG money, to a guy with one, two posts? I am more than a bit skeptical.

In the past, we got an email code, and ordered ourselves. But I am interested, but want to listen to what others say.

Sold 1998 Contour LX 13.868 sec 1/4 mile time. Two years of rental cars, seriously. Holding out for 07 Cobra Mustang.
#619844 04/30/03 03:57 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
if it is paypal you have legal recourse if you don't get what you paid for.

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
#619845 04/30/03 05:39 PM
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by HoosierContour:

In the past, we got an email code, and ordered ourselves. But I am interested, but want to listen to what others say.

Yes I remember that we simply had the code too and could order right off the website. Sorry, but just like eBay, I won't buy from anybody who doesn't have some form of credibilty on this site.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
#619846 04/30/03 05:44 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Originally posted by HoosierContour:

Yes I remember that we simply had the code too and could order right off the website. Sorry, but just like eBay, I won't buy from anybody who doesn't have some form of credibilty on this site.

I understand completely, that's one reason I said it was more for the local people that actually know me and have dealt with me before. We've never done the email code because most of our group buys have been local clubs and organizations, so I'm not really sure how to set that up.

I'll be making this order on the schedule I've posted as this is a group order from local OKC as well as anyone from here, so if you'd like to jump in, you're more than welcome, but if you feel like you'd rather wait that's perfectly alright.

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard