Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 42 1 2 40 41 42
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Now that this GB is done. CAN SOMEONE DELETE THIS POST!!!!!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Now if I could find out what bumper number I have I would be in business.

why? who cares....

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Micah,
By the way, thanks for all your effort. Bet your glad to have wrapped this up. Mine's going to get painted and fitted later this spring after I pay some other bills first. I think it's going to work good, and look great

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Well I fitted mine on today and drilled the holes all up. Need to reinforce the bottom thouh as it creaks and cracks when you pick it up. Thanks again Micah I can't wait till I have it painted up.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
To those that have there bumpers and have had them painted. Specifacally the Fiber glass ones. Did your body shops complain about all the filling they need to do and take longer then they quoted to you? I was promised my bumper last Friday and it is still not complete as of yet. I'm really disapointed in the shop. They promise to call and don't. This leads me to beleive they are making excuses. Furthermore. They told me @ 3 on Friday to come and get the bumper @4 as it would be ready and of course it wasn't. They were priming it and "it is showing all of its flaws" was what they told me. They took me into the paint booth and it certianly was pitted. It would seem they had filled the big holes but never did anything else. I would have assumed (and I don't paint for a living) that a coat of putty or something would have had to be spread over the bumper in the first place and they did not do that. Am I mistaken in that belief? Anyways your inputs would be great. Thanks.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I have a fiberglas bumper. WHen i took mine in on monday, he told me it would be done on friday. He said that since it a job for the busines, kinda a personal on the side type job, that he could only work on it after hours. He has to recover the whole bumper and then reshape it. Making sure to smooth everything out. Mine came out looking smooth as anything. He did a great job. I paid 450 for him to do all the work to that, paint my fiberglass hood and fix the few nick in it, and do all the prep/ paint work the the svt sides. I was qouted at another shop just 450 for the front bumper alone. SO i made out well.

Hope you get your stuff straightened out soon.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
Page 42 of 42 1 2 40 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard