Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 42 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 41 42
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Micah,

I just PM'd you my phone number in case you lost it (I HAVE sent it to you before twice, along with my address and Greyhound location info), but just now I sent it again just in case you had a hard drive failure or something and lost it again

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
By the way, did you get that the Greyhound location closest to me is in BELLINGHAM, WA, and NOT Frendale, WA (which is really Ferndale, WA- the actual town where I live at)???

Has your snow melted yet?

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Snow melted no.

Josch I looked on the greyhound website and am using the greyhound station you listed to me.

Mbb41, I am not ignoring you, I got your message to late on the day you left it. the bumper is here when ever you have a time, just let me know the day and come and get it.

I wasnt able to ship greyhound yesterday due to the greyhound station not letting it go out yet, I am expecting a call from them tommorrow.

Side note. If anyone is interested in having them painted, I can get a pretty awesome deal. Painted your color for $125 that includes everything, if anyone is interested let me know.

Micah

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Originally posted by mbb41:
I never heard back from you Micah after I left that phone message so...... I'll have to have it shipped. Let me know waht I'll have to pay in addition to get it here. Please don't use UPS though. Also if you can mark it as a gift it would save me in Duty and all that crap.

Micah maybe you missed this then.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
?????

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
I guess I did miss that, What is the deal with the paint? No paint or are people thinking about it. I have this guy next week so they could all get painted I just need to know. I know you wont find a better deal then that but if you dont want them painted or want them painted I need to know.

Micah

V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
just go ahead and ship mine asap.

thanks

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE. YoDude quasi-dual cat-back w/ Dynomax muffler. SVT UIM and TB. KKM True-Rev CAI. Pre-98 SVT front and SVT rear conversion, YEAH BABY! Alpha Kappa Psi
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
I will take paint. Assumming it doesn't hold me up on the shipping. Please contact me to let me know what we can do about this.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Thanks for the offer Micah, but I don't think I want to get mine painted. I'm not sure I'm going to keep it, as well as the fact that no two sources can ever paint Midnight Blue Metallic even close to the same. Even the cars aren't close to the same shade amongst themselves. I'll just wait until I collect a whole kit (if I decide to do it) and paint the whole car at once.

Thanks though

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
No paint for mine. I know it would not be matched w/o a paint sample off my car (it's an aqua-green).

So when do you plan on shipping them again? My pulse rate is slowly but slowly starting to rise again, because I thought they would be going out a couple weeks ago like you had promised again, and a couple weeks has already passed again and still haven't heard anything. No updates, nothing. Just blind faith once again is all we got to hold on to. Don't tell me Greyhound has closed down due to snow for 2 weeks, because they always put salt on the streets that melts snow and the buses couldn't afford to go that long without transits. Can you please give a fair date about when you will have these bumpers done and shipped? I got my whole front end OFF my car now because YOU said I could go ahead and expect them soon. My clutch job is DONE now, but I still can't put my car back on the road because I don't have a front end, and I need my car back. Do you recommend I put my old bumper back on again? Will you at least have these bumpers shipped by spring? Could you please put a little priority on this, and let us know what is happening and give us a firm date? I DO realize there are some things that are out of your control in life, but nevertheless, you need to have better communication with your clients so we can work WITH you. DOes that sound fair to you?

Page 35 of 42 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard