Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 42 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 41 42
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
I will take that wasnt sarcaism and simply wondering in a weird way.

you can take off the bumper as far as me shipping them, everyone will have them before the end of next week. as far as greyhound, everyone should have them before end of next week. I am not going to promise you a time with greyhound in the equation, but I will promise you I will have shipped then and they would leave my house well before the end of next weekend.

hope this helps

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Could you return my email please?

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Micah:
I will take that wasnt sarcaism and simply wondering in a weird way.

you can take off the bumper as far as me shipping them, everyone will have them before the end of next week. as far as greyhound, everyone should have them before end of next week. I am not going to promise you a time with greyhound in the equation, but I will promise you I will have shipped then and they would leave my house well before the end of next weekend.

hope this helps

Cool, does that mean everyone thats in the group buy well get there's shipped by the end of next week???????

If so this will be the best x-mas gift ever.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Yeah, people always said I was weird, and different

Thanks for the responses. I will look forward to see the bumper by the end of next week then

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Good to hear.

Too bad my 'Tour went BOOM last week. Can't complain about the new Mazda 6s though.

I might be looking to sell my bumper cheap, if anyone's interested. The Tour's getting fixed but I don't foresee it lasting too long -- probably not long enough to warrant a bodykit and paint job. We'll see.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Micah again I long to hear from you. I am unexpectedly off this whole week and could make a trip to pick up the bumber. Please contact me.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Bump

Micah where are you?

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
I did email you, I thought you told me to ship the bumper in your last email, you said quote " Have I paid for any shipping on my bumper? Was it part of the price? If so given the uncertian weather now upon us I will take the shipping" What do you want to do? if you are coming to pick them up let me know when and make sure either your seats fold down, and you have nothing in the trunk nor backseat or you are driving a different car all together. I am not sure how greyhound ships in canada but I can find that out.

UPDATE:
As for everyone else we are still on target, greyhound is calling me today to let me know when to come in and drop them all off.

Micah

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Micah:
I did email you, I thought you told me to ship the bumper in your last email, you said quote " Have I paid for any shipping on my bumper? Was it part of the price? If so given the uncertian weather now upon us I will take the shipping" What do you want to do? if you are coming to pick them up let me know when and make sure either your seats fold down, and you have nothing in the trunk nor backseat or you are driving a different car all together. I am not sure how greyhound ships in canada but I can find that out.

UPDATE:
As for everyone else we are still on target, greyhound is calling me today to let me know when to come in and drop them all off.

Micah

fyi they dont' ship to Canada. when I called (about a month ago) they didn't ship to Canada. may be different now.

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Yeah I will come to pick it up. I don't think greyhound ships it either. I have my mystique and as long as you are sure it will fit I'll pick it up.

I will pm you the phone number. As long as I do this this week the weather should be ok. I was laid off for the week hence the reason I can do this now.

Page 33 of 42 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard