Print Thread
Page 31 of 42 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 41 42
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Good idea.

Micah, You can scan mine and fax it to 360-966-4667

I'll be waiting for it. I'll be here til 4:00pm PST today. Or I'll come back to the shop and get it tomorrow if I don't get it today. Let me know when you send it.
Thanks,
Josch

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Greyhound certainly took they sweet time getting mine to me, and they didn't even try to call me either, I had to check up on them.... I've had the same experience with them a couple of times....

97 Zetec MTX Sport Mk1 Mondeo Morettes & Clear corners Full SVT kit w/ Molded Mirko Splitter, Carbon Fibre Hood Ground Control coilovers w/ Koni adjustables, BAT anti roll bar Pics of my rides in my profile! Rally drivers do it sideways......
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Plastique_synthetiX:
Greyhound certainly took they sweet time getting mine to me, and they didn't even try to call me either, I had to check up on them.... I've had the same experience with them a couple of times....

Really, that sucks dude. Yeah, well hopefully that is all that is wrong here. I guess I will call Greyhound tomorrow and see if it's here yet.

But I would also like if Micah could scan those receipts and send me one, so I could go in there, armed with proof to them that they have my package somewhere in their system.

What do you think Micah? Is that possible?

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Man the memories of the 1st group buy which I was in. Waiting, and waiting, and waiting. But all was good when product was deliver 1 year and 3 months after full payment, paid 11/01 recieved it 01/03. I knew what I was gettin into as well as many of you did.

Micah you know i would have tried to help you out by buying another bumper from ya but timing was off.

Greyhound shippped mine fine and dandy, half way across the country, on time, in one piece.

Hope everything gets sorted out and people get there bumpers soon.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Micah? You here anywhere? It just feels like a dark black cave in here sometimes.

So should I expect my bumper before X-mas, or maybe by New Year? Or should I just sign it off as a donation to Somewhere, USA? I checked with Greyhound today and they still don't have nothin in under my name. And they told me once again that I need not worry, because they will call me when it comes. So what do I do from here. Do you have a Greyhound receipt you can fax me somewhere in your really busy life Micah?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
this thread is sad to watch but still funny cause micah hasnt posted since I said to post greyhound reciepts

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Yeah, if I had collected like $2500 of everyone's money and owed them all something for it, you bet I'd be giving them updates near daily just to reassure them that I was trying my absolute hardest to complete my end of the deal. I would think that this is my #1 responsibility of the GB is to offer good customer service to the participants within. If I didn't think I could complete that, then I wouldn't have ever started a GB in the first place. Most people are way more understanding than you think. But they just want to hear from the coordinator once in a while to know what is going on to fix any problems that are slowing down the GB from coming to a normal end.

Common please, seriously Micah, you gotta fire your computer up and check your correspondence a little more often than this. Please. I can have more patience if you didn't give me reason to believe that this isn't more than just a technical problem with Greyhound.

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Yea it is funny that I havent been on sence you asked for a copy of the recipt, I think it is way to funny that I had to make an emergency trip to michigan for my fiance's grandmother this time, no really I can laugh with you guys on this one. wait, I have an idea I can fax and email all my fn recipts to michigan so you know I am not full of $hit. I think that is a great Idea, infact I appoligize next I have to make an emergency trip to michigan I should call everyone in this Gb and see if I can stop at your house to prove I was heading to michigan. maybe the reason why I dont give an update everyday is because there is nothin to update. and you know, its pointless to update when there isnt anything good enough to say.

UPDATE.

I revcevied a call from greyhound yesterday, I got it today because I arrived in NY last night around 8. I called them today and left a message, the person that called is going to be in around 4 they said, I should get a call back around then. I will post the latest update tonight after I get off the phone with him.

you know I have an idea, why dont you check last time I was on so you would see last time I checked it, then you would know I wasnt ignoring Idea's But rather I didnt look to see if anyone had responded.

Micah

P.s. Plastique_synthetiX, I need more people like you!!!!!

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Thank you very much for the update.

PS- Do you want to be visible on the "Who's Online" screen? Because in 'preferences' it can be changed in case you want some privacy while your here.

Look, I'm not accusing you of any wrong doing at all. But I would like to add that not giving people speedy responses (as is the case in most of this GB string) definitely does not help to instill trust and faith into your customers. This is a business transaction here. Whatever emergency you may have had can EASILY be quickly explained by a 5 minute response to us here before you go or something. Just taking off without a peep is just like me not showing up for work and not even calling in to say something or give any kind of heads-up first. I would get fired. Without even a review. My boss would simply just snap his fingers and say, "Get the F*** out of here". This is the real world, so please don't get all offended, as you haven't exactly done your very best to make us feel all safe and cozy in this Part II GB. I am normally a pretty patient guy, but when I hear promises again and again that continually get broken, then it makes me wonder what IS true anymore. According to the faith of all the Part I GB'rs in the SVT bumper, they seem to say they all got theirs, so I'm going with that, as that's all the faith I really got right now. I DO appreciate your update, and I look forward to hearing from you again tonight, but I would still like to have a fax of the original Greyhound receipt, so I can do what I can from my end to find my bumper as well.
Thanks,
Josch

And I'm sorry to turn out to be such a pain in the a$$ but I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this whole fiasco

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Quote:

you know I have an idea, why dont you check last time I was on so you would see last time I checked it, then you would know I wasnt ignoring Idea's But rather I didnt look to see if anyone had responded.

Yeah, because not even coming online at all to take care of your responsibilities says so much more than just ignoring the posts. That doesn't exactly make you look any better.

Get over yourself, Micah. We all got problems, the world isn't down on you. I'm sorry you had to go to Michigan on an emergency, I really am, and I hope everyone's okay. It's perfectly alright that you couldn't come online, but don't get bitchy when people want to know the status of their money. Money's not a problem for me, but I don't make donations of $450 just for fun to people I don't know. Realize the fact that you haven't come through on anything that you said you would -- it doesn't give you the best track record when you take off for a while.

Like it or not, you took on a responsibility when you held this GB. Now, try stepping up and taking some responsibility for it. All you had to do was explain why you couldn't make it, and leave it at that. Do you have the same sarcastic, pass-the-buck attitude with your customers or boss?

I just came back from the Mazda dealership and will likely be buying a new Mazda 6 within the next few days, certainly not more than a couple months. A lot of good the bumper will do me now -- 6 months late. But I paid for it, and expect to see it soon.

And one more sarcastic, unneccesary, passive-aggressive attempt to insult your customers, and passing responsibility yet again, will definently be the last enticement I need to file a small claims suit.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
Page 31 of 42 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard