Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 42 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 41 42
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Again Micah. I still await an email from you.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
What was I supposed to email you about? I dont remember.

Update:

Greyhound called me this morning, told me I have three bumpers in NYC that will be returning to me due to Package Damage and some address damage whatever that means. they will be coming here today at 5:45 bus. I guess they have been sitting in NYC this whole time and now they just finially got to call me to let me know they are sending them back. I will be going to greyhound tonight to pick them up then will be repacking them. at this point if any wants to ship differently let me know, if not I will package them back up and try again. Please let me know before the weekend. for they will be shipping out before the weekend, and will go greyhound if no one mentions any other way.

As for getting over myself, I am sorry if I blew up. try to realize that this GB is more frustrating to me then it is to you, if that is possible. Know that I want this thing done 5 times more then you do. you only have to deal with one person (me) but I have to deal with all of you, and see my name get slammed threw the dirt. I want this over with. and I am doing my best, sorry if it isnt as quick as you would like. we all think that. including me. as for a reciept, I will try to dig one up. I have them somewhere but the main prob is I dont know which reciept goes to which bumper.

Micah

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Originally posted by Micah:
What was I supposed to email you about? I dont remember.

Because I'd like to figure out a way to pick up my bumper. Prefferabley before the snow starts to fly.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear we still have something to hope for. Honestly. I'm not being sarcastic or anything. It really DOES make me feel better.

And I'm sorry if this GB has been rough on you Micah. I hope you get everything resolved ok in the end.

I really don't care what we do at this point as far as shipping goes, as long as I get my bumper. I'm going to hold you responsible for getting it to me in one piece. And if you think Greyhound is capable of doing that then send it using Greyhound, but if you think they will screw them up again, then ship it via freight directly to my address, and I'll pay for it. I just wanna get it, is the thing. And I want it all in one piece and not all broken with damaged packing and stuff. So I'll put it on your back. If you wanna be safer and freight it to me, then let me know how much it wound up costing you to ship and I'll re-emburse you or you can send it however you want. Just let me know what you wind up doing, and when I will get it, and if I owe you any more $$$ after the fact.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
TTT

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
if you can make it to montreal someday I am only about 45mins from there. I would give you instructions on how to get here. or we can work on something else if you think there is a better Idea.

I picked up the bumpers and inspected them, they all seem fine, just need to re package them. I am going to go with greyhound again, I feel they are good enough to get the job done. I am also going to repackage the bumpers some way so there are less chances of things going wrong.

Micah

V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
So you're shipping out all six this time or just the three first ones? Thanks for the update, tho.

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE. YoDude quasi-dual cat-back w/ Dynomax muffler. SVT UIM and TB. KKM True-Rev CAI. Pre-98 SVT front and SVT rear conversion, YEAH BABY! Alpha Kappa Psi
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Thanks for the update again.

Please let us know when they go out the door

Thanks,
Josch

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
B
BDR Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
after all you went through in the 1st buy!
hope everythings alright with you homey!

2000 CSVT (SOLD) #531/2150 now 2003 WRX !FINALLY SPONSORED! "Big Pimpin, Never Slippin"
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
So what's up?

X-mas? New Year? 6 months? A year? How much time do you figure you need? Just need to know so I can plan my winter. Just started pulling my tranny to do clutch and CV axles. Since the subframe's coming off, I was wondering if I should go ahead and take the front bumper off to get more room. But it will only take me about a week or 2 of light evenings to finish my trans job, but if you think it'll be here within that time then I'll pull it off, but if not then I'll wait. I'd like to do it now, since I'm all in the shop and tore down

Page 32 of 42 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard