2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by sigma:
No bumper today.

Ditto for me. Nothing here either

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
I got nothing from Greyhound Also
Bryan

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Micah hello? I'm getting concerned here. $400 several months ago with nothing to show as was promised not to long ago. What is the story. Really?

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Date shipped: 11-3-03

Today's date: 11-19-03

16 days of shipping.

Three people... same results thru Greyhound.

Prognosis: Perhaps Greyhound is not the most desireable way to ship things?

Could that be it? Hmm, it's got me wondering

PS- Looking forward to the results of your phonecall with Greyhound. Please let us know

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Greyhound is tracking the packages, I dont know what else to say. This thing has been a complete mess, What can I say? I have the rest of the bumpers and before I shipped 3 I had all the bumpers. I am not spending your money, because it has already been spent with getting the bumpers. I am not gonna run away with bumpers, trust me I dont ever want to see these bumpers again. I dont know what else to tell you, I will let you guys know when I know.

yes, greyhound isnt the best infact they are in the top worse for deliverys. If you can find someone that will ship them for under 150 then lets do it, if you want to spend the extra money to ship. I can ship with greyhound for around $20 give or take can go as high as 50 and as low as 15. if this is not what you want let me know, and we will ship another way. I am sick of getting stupid little hints that I am trying to lead you astray. if you want greyhound please sit down and wait. if you want something else please let me know.

Micah

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Micah no offense but you have promised a few things over the course of this GB that don't seem to materialize. I don't much expect that you would leave us high and dry, however the way things are shaping up it is certianly understandable why people are concerned. I also understand that things in your personal life have made this complicated. Unfortuneatley it is hard to hold sympathy when it has delayed things for half a year. A month or 2 I know most were understanding but we are beyond that. I know I will not get my bumper on this year now as I had hoped and that is a great disapointment. We are dealing with cars that are 97 and older. When you think about this even with the car most of us put into our cars one half a year is pretty substantial in terms of how much useful life there is left in the vehicle. Thus the worth of the bumper is lessened. I have a 95 and hope for 5 more years. Thus this 6 months relates to %10 less use for me. May sound petty but this is part of what I mentally used to justify this purchase. I my case the plan is/was for me to pick the bumper up from you. I wanted to make that happen before the snow started to fly. I will soon be to late for that. So with regards to that please shoot me an email to let me know where that stands. contourguy@hotmail.com

I know this hasn't gone as planned, nor did the first GB and for that I am sorry. Unfortuneatly we are all consumers that for the most part have been very understanding. It is understandable why there is frusturation now more then ever between us though. I hope everything works out in the near future for all involved in this GB including yourself.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
leave micha alone...im sure he's doing his best.
lighten up guys...besides, what did you expect from greyhound anyways?

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I'm leaving him alone, and I'm not hinting anything to anyone, but I am justified in sitting here, to wonder why Greyhound hasn't called me yet. I'm wondering if they will ever call. I'm wondering what kind of technical difficulties have occured at various levels of the transport system, that could have led to this delay. I'm wondering what that week's paycheck was for and what the actual bumper looks like in real life, that's all. Wouldn't you be wondering a little too, at this point? And last, I would've easily paid $100 to have my bumper freighted straight to my doorstep. That's how I got my rear SVT bumper to me. I had it freighted from a junkyard in New York to here and it was $90 to ship and it came on a nice pallet, shrink-wrapped and it was insured by the trucking company and all. I EVEN E-MAILED MICAH one day a while back to tell him that I would pay EXTRA money to have him freight mine to me right then so it wouldn't have to wait for the rest to go with it. But he never replied to that e-mail of mine. I would have much rather went that path, but unfortunately Micah doesn't like to answer every e-mail of his all the time. But it's ok, if I never see the bumper, I will take it as a loss, and figure out something else, and hopefully learn from this experience in the future. I already sometimes wish I would've just made my own SVT bumper out of 2 bumpers, or else bought one of those carbon fiber Part I GB ones that those guys were trying to unload here a while back. Then I'd have it on, painted and done right now. Oh well, life IS a bit of a gamble sometimes. My parents always used to tell me when I was a kid that I shouldn't gamble, so I always used to tell them that I would have to kill myself then, because life IS nothing but a series of constant daily gamblings. Everyday is full of tough decisions, and some bring you better, and some bring you worse. At least if I lost this bumper, it's not something permanent like losing a limb or getting Herpes or something. I still hope this bumper thing comes and Greyhound finds it somewhere in their system, but if I don't get it or there really were no bumpers in the first place, then I guess I just gotta count my blessings and be thankful it was just money. At least it wouldn't be like the time I fell 50 ft and broke my back and shattered both ankles, or the time I got electricuted and lost 3 fingers and had to get 10 reconstructive hand surguries along with having to suffer a week of constipation after you come off the anesthiesia after each surgery. Something so tiny as a front bumper would've just been nothing less than a mere week's worth of hard labor fixing cars all day. Life goes on

Sorry to ramble, but I'm just trying to be optimistisc on the possibly negative side

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
why dont you guys just have micah scan in copies of the reciept. I know its not the best and the carbon copies are hard to see. but you can still get the number off of it and call greyhound just to see where it left from and were it was going. that way you will know he has done what he said he has done

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Page 30 of 42 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard